No announcement yet.

New Zealand Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of useless information. The T-NZCH series of Radars is up to number 100, during the past few days. But sadly only 35 of the 100 are currently supplying data

Comment

• Disappointing isn't it
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• For the cantabrians not on social media spotter pages

Possibly first 747-8 We have had down in CHC due 6ish

And possibly a 77W Emirates to follow nearer 8
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Aren't the skies scary quiet.

I've checked my logging multiple times to make sure the 0 contacts wasn't due to a crash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Aren't the skies scary quiet.

I've checked my logging multiple times to make sure the 0 contacts wasn't due to a crash!
            Just checked my Stats. Not looking good

Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone here in NZ use Planebase??

Comment

• Man, Traffic has dropped so much I keep getting alerts that both feeders are down :/

8 or so individual contacts a day only

Seems the connector I use (beast-splitter) may decide to reset after no traffic for a while which triggers the FA 'feeder down' alert

FR24 detects no traffic after a period so keeps resetting (a 'feature' they included) - that kills the Basestation/MSG 30003 port that my realtime SQL data writer uses and can't reconnect

So now I've had to add modesmixer2 to the mix to see if It can keep-alive and not disturb the logger. Sigh.

Come back airplanes!

Comment

• Updated Receiver list available to view at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

There have been quite a few who would appear to have switched off over the lock down period for what ever reason.

Newest receiver is at Franz Josef area (T-NZFJ1), and we now have a presence on Stewart Is (T-NZRC1)

Comment

• Good to see the sky's full again.
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• IGI has been blocked.

Which is a shame, as i don't think the agency minded it talking to the odd person involved. It's now joined the otago sisters

Love to know who decided to request it disappear.

Screenshot_20200618_204710_com.flightradar24free.jpg

Comment

• We now have a new addition F-NZGT1 Mt Cook area

Comment

• Since these are stupid hard to get in NZ only a few do...

Someone I know got a filter about the same time as I got him interested in ADSB (got a Miro MicroADSB). Back then it was all hope and no nice tv sticks with modded LNAs added etc So purchased one of these with the intention of sticking it up.

If I find how much he wants for it, would anyone be interested in a commercial LNA https://shop.kuhne-electronic.com/ku...ier/?card=1811
                          Keeping in mine it was about $117euro (like $300nz...)

He didn't realise it may need a BIAS-T - so no power injection method currently (model he has may be an earlier edition)

My kit has N-type. but wrong gender without some tail making, and again, no power to make use.

Comment

• Winter season is back.

RCH175 (03-3127) just arrived to go into quarantine for the Antarctic season (cut back to only essential supply work). First flight due about 24th from the media release

Comment

• Interesting.

Comment

• hah
                                The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Parcel Air/Airpak vs Nigerian Air Peace.

Guess they use the same translated P4xx callsign

Comment

Working...
                                X