X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t_kaay
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    You need to add your own waypoints and outlines.

You can use this Bones Tutorial to help you set up Radar View: http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/S...aseStation.htm
    That link doesn't work. When you say I have to add my own, I don't need to program them myself? I can download files that have already been constructed? Sorry for the ignorance.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-17, 23:08. Reason: Link fixed in quote, Thanks Craig

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by t_kaay View Post
    Hi all, just upgraded to the premium version and looking to set up my display with the details such as waypoints and outlines for the UK. Am I right in understanding that these enhancements are not already installed and have to be downloaded? If so, where do I find them and what is the process? I've read the posts on this thread and found the bones aviation page which has a link to an "active display lite" program? Is that where I should be heading? Didn't realise I would have to download these extras, thought the waypoints/outlines would come as bundled!
    You need to add your own waypoints and outlines.

You can use this Bones Tutorial to help you set up Radar View: http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/S...aseStation.htm
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-17, 23:05.

Leave a comment:

• t_kaay
    replied
    Hi all, just upgraded to the premium version and looking to set up my display with the details such as waypoints and outlines for the UK. Am I right in understanding that these enhancements are not already installed and have to be downloaded? If so, where do I find them and what is the process? I've read the posts on this thread and found the bones aviation page which has a link to an "active display lite" program? Is that where I should be heading? Didn't realise I would have to download these extras, thought the waypoints/outlines would come as bundled!

Leave a comment:

• LDSP
    replied
    I could not received them even when I saw them at low altitudes and distances.This is bit tricky frequency.Maybe M.M. from Brusje could solve the missing gap.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    we still need spu less then 4000 ft, so pack your baggs and come back ldsp

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 9aplus
    replied
    Tnx,
    no it is not Brusje.... bit more SW

PS
    Concerning DX, at the moment best QRB 254nm

Leave a comment:

• LDSP
    replied
    Glad to see someone from Hvar (LDSH)is coming on. Must be from Brusje ?!I was T-LDDSP1 a year ago untill a month ago!
    73 and good DX.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by 9aplus View Post
    Hello to all fellow FR24 feeders, F-LDSP1 here

Any tips to setup Opera Win browser to see local traffic?
    I can see local traffic in Firefox but can not zoom, move and pan view.
    Port 192.168.1.NNN:80 which working (with limitation, but can see local traffic in RED)
    within Firefox / Windows is not good for Opera browser, or?!
    Welcome....
    You don't have ground on LDSP?
    Contact me on the skype since we are "neighbours"
    Pozdrav
    F-LDDU1

Leave a comment:

• 9aplus
    replied
    TNX - Chrome working....

Radarview now

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by 9aplus View Post

Port 192.168.1.NNN:80 which working (with limitation, but can see local traffic in RED)
    Chrome would be your best option as it works well with Flightradar24.

Leave a comment:

• 9aplus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by ENVA2 View Post
    I don't know if it has been answered before, I tried to find by search without any hits, - How about the possibility to see all non ADS-B aircraft in the range of my receiver. This is a feature I've been missing since I shut down my old SBS with that slow Basestation software and started using the FR24-receiver. In the old setup it would list all aicraft using MODE-S transponders. It's a nice feature to see whats flying in the area, even if not plotted on the map.
    It may be because those planes were detected by the use of MultiLateration (MLAT) - this requires the transponder signals from the aircraft to be received by four or more FR24 receivers so the aircraft position can be calculated. It looks like MLAT hasn't quite reached you yet though it is working in central Europe including southern Norway and Sweden.

Try putting a filter fto show only planes detected by radar 'T-MLAT' on the FR24 aircraft map page.

Leave a comment:

• ENVA2
    replied
    I don't know if it has been answered before, I tried to find by search without any hits, - How about the possibility to see all non ADS-B aircraft in the range of my receiver. This is a feature I've been missing since I shut down my old SBS with that slow Basestation software and started using the FR24-receiver. In the old setup it would list all aicraft using MODE-S transponders. It's a nice feature to see whats flying in the area, even if not plotted on the map.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster
    replied
    Thanks guys - for answering my previous question...

New question !
    How can I see MY location (or feeder info) on the map or radar ??

Leave a comment:

• SkyRadio
    replied
    Hi
    Is there a way to see in Radar View if AC data has been obtained via MLAT?
    Last edited by SkyRadio; 2013-12-02, 15:00.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X