Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24support
    replied
    Is anything else accessing the BaseStation port 30003 data?

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by FR24support View Post
    Is RadarView running on the same PC as BaseStation?
    Yes it is.

Regards,
    Gregg

Leave a comment:

• FR24support
    replied
    Is RadarView running on the same PC as BaseStation?

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    I've begun using Radar View after downloading Chrome on a Windows 8.1 laptop and am experiencing the issue noted earlier in this thread (for which there seemed no answer) whereby the local traffic (once activated) displays briefly but it doesn't move before the following message is received;

RADAR VIEW.jpg

I've read the whole thread but there doesn't seem to be anything of help. Every time I attempt to run Radar View (with the local traffic activated) it does exactly the same thing. Any ideas?

I do enjoy the concept of it, and the scrolling display of information on selected aircraft but it seems to be of no use for displaying the local traffic I am uploading. I'm running Basestation and for any further information required, please ask. I've managed to successfully add waypoints, VOR's, NDB's and air routes etc but as soon as I activate 'Local Traffic' it comes unstuck. I'm guessing I'm missing something simple.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2014-05-08, 08:30.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    ADS-B/MODE-S

Leave a comment:

• vu2pmc
    replied
    hi, The latest Radar View screen shows toggle list by its side, it shows number of aircrafts being tracked and then " / " and another number.

Can someone explain those two numbers please? for eg, 8/2

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by 847563 View Post
    How do you get the information, routes, runways etc. on the radar display. Mine just shows the map and the planes, which are all working fine. I have looked at settings but can't see where this info comes from.

Cheers,

F-YPAD4
    Import outline and waypoint files from SBSResource

Leave a comment:

replied
    How do you get the information, routes, runways etc. on the radar display. Mine just shows the map and the planes, which are all working fine. I have looked at settings but can't see where this info comes from.

Cheers,

F-YPAD4

Leave a comment:

• piopawlu
    replied
    Originally posted by Amper View Post
    it was just a suggestion for future
    Nevertheless option is great.

P.S.

There is a small bug....
    when you select plane on the map and then select other plane on the list,there is track problem

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3459[/ATTACH]

just reporting
    Thanks, will fix that within the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• chrisrr
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
    Radar View is similar to what Air Traffic Control use, it is very basic in its functions.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3734[/ATTACH]

It is customizable, if you read this post it will get you started: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post29219
    Thanks very much indeed. Cheers, Chris

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisrr View Post
    Hello! Couldn't find a link to Post New Thread, so I've just clicked on Reply to thread? Hope that's okay?
    I've just subscribed to premium, and I'm in a bit of a rush, but I have looked through plenty of threads and posts but can't see an answer to my query - apologies in advance if I'm wasting your time.
    I just need to know if there's anything I can do with Radar View other than look at thousands of aircraft on the map? What would one use Radar View for, over and above the already marvellous vanilla FlightRadar24 view? I've checked the settings, downloaded everything, but that just fills up the map with info - can I search and follow particular flights etc? If so, where's the input field/box etc? It looks great, but I'm struggling to see the purpose of it and I'd really like to capitalise on it if it has uses/functions over and above FR24. Speak to me like I'm a 4 year old please, so I'll understand! Many thanks, Chris
    Radar View is similar to what Air Traffic Control use, it is very basic in its functions.
    radarscope01.jpg

It is customizable, if you read this post it will get you started: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post29219

Leave a comment:

• chrisrr
    replied
    Hello! Couldn't find a link to Post New Thread, so I've just clicked on Reply to thread? Hope that's okay?
    I've just subscribed to premium, and I'm in a bit of a rush, but I have looked through plenty of threads and posts but can't see an answer to my query - apologies in advance if I'm wasting your time.
    I just need to know if there's anything I can do with Radar View other than look at thousands of aircraft on the map? What would one use Radar View for, over and above the already marvellous vanilla FlightRadar24 view? I've checked the settings, downloaded everything, but that just fills up the map with info - can I search and follow particular flights etc? If so, where's the input field/box etc? It looks great, but I'm struggling to see the purpose of it and I'd really like to capitalise on it if it has uses/functions over and above FR24. Speak to me like I'm a 4 year old please, so I'll understand! Many thanks, Chris

Leave a comment:

• Angelus1971
    replied
    Hi

Got a slight problem with Radarview. I can only see my shared a/c, no other aircraft show up.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    it was just a suggestion for future
    Nevertheless option is great.

P.S.

There is a small bug....
    when you select plane on the map and then select other plane on the list,there is track problem

de3.png

just reporting
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-03-05, 14:41. Reason: screenshot

Leave a comment:

• piopawlu
    replied
    The track not loading problem has been fixed, and a testing version of local aircraft list has been added. It will be enhanced within the next few weeks, but I can't promise that all requested features will be added. The numbers above the list show number of ADS-B / mode-s only aircraft but the other are not listed right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X