This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody,

I've an issue with my premium account. I feed datas with a FR24 free equipment and untill past 3 days my account is disable. The iOS app is telling me that I'm an inactive feeder, and they did not receive data for more than 7 days. But my receiver is online and I see datas coming from it on the website.
    Does anyone has the same problem ?

I've send an email to Mike the day before yesterday but he looks very busy and did not answer me.

Comment

We are looking at this issue right now.
      Note sure about which Mike you have contacted by please use support@fr24.com for all support issues.

Comment

Hi Mike,

This is what I did, and I've received an automatic answer with the refernce number12542. It does not matter ;-)
        The important is that you are working on it.

Comment

This is going to sound really dumb..... I cannot find how to get into radar view. Any suggestions? OK, I found a shortcut under the "Premium" button. Is this the only way? Also, when I'm in RV, should I see the planes I am tracking as red markers under "Local AC"? No planes come up red at present, even though I know I am tracking some.
          Last edited by cretanrunner; 2013-06-08, 09:50.

Comment

You can access RadaView from either your Premium account page or the shortcut on the Flightradar24.com website, assuming you've logged into Premium.

To track your local aircraft, make sure you've set LocalHost to the IP address of the PC running the feeder software. The colour will be whatever you select for Local AC.

Comment

Questions regarding Radar View should be posted in this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/4858-Radar-View

Comment

Hi,

I have a premium account and want to show flightradar on my website.
                I use the iframe code from the faq section on fr24 page and it works - but there are 2 banners for android and ios apps in the bottom left corner of the iframe window. Now since for the purpose of my website i need the iframe to be small, there's only little space left for the actual map - is it possible to remove those 2 the banners from the iframe somehow???

Comment

The premium account is for your personal use only.
                  The only way we allow to implement the iframe code on your web page, is by showing the banners.

Comment

Hi, is the Alerts function still working as it intended to?
                    I have just tried several aircrafts that are currently in air, however alerts never triggered.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by fer_fr24 View Post
                      Hi, is the Alerts function still working as it intended to?
                      I have just tried several aircrafts that are currently in air, however alerts never triggered.

Any ideas? Thanks!
                      Can you tell us what device you using, so someone can you help you.
                      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi, sorry... self replying to my question
                        Thought my alerts will show at the bottom the the alerts function page instead of getting emails. I got it now.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
                          I have noticed a bug related to the time indicated on the clock (right upper corner). When using the playback option, the clock does not start at the chosen playback start time but at some mix with the actual time. It also seems that the clock stops at 59 minutes, even in real-time display.
                          ???

Comment

Generation 3 Settings Page Bugs

FIXED WITHOUT ANY WORK AROUNDS. THANKS TEAM FR24!

The "NEW" FR24 Generation 3 Settings page has a couple of bugs. When Show VOR &/or Show NDB are enabled they do not show on the map even after a refresh.

John
                            T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

settings.jpg
                            Last edited by paradiselost; 2013-07-23, 20:16. Reason: FIXED!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                              The "NEW" FR24 Generation 3 Settings page has a couple of bugs. When Show VOR &/or Show NDB are enabled they do not show on the map even after a refresh.

John
                              T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2372[/ATTACH]
                              Hi John, this has been reported here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/5945-VOR-amp-NDB
                              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I never saw this bug so I can't verified if it has been fixed, but I hope it has been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X