Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, what is the optimum visible radius? 100 km? What do you guys suggest?
    Btw, congratulations for the awesome app.

Comment

• I have the 5.2 version on both my iPad 3 and my iPhone 5s. In January I purchased the in-app Arrivals & Departures. I can find no info on how to display the boards on either the iPhone or the iPad. I have deleted the app from both devices, powered each down and back up and reinstalled the app and the in-app purchases. Still can find no way to get to these boards. I have read your FAQ page, your About page, and have searched your other pages for directions. Cannot find anything. Please provide instructions on how to get to the Arrivals & Departures boards. Thank you.

Comment

• Turn on the "Airports" icons in your settings area.
        Go back to the main map and click on the blue airport icons and click one of the icons on the bottom of the screen to find the Arrivals & Departures boards.
        Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-04-04, 18:19.
        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Alerts not saved when closing app

FR24 pro v5.2 (+ aircraft icons, arrivals & departures, custom alerts)
          Reinstalled a couple of times.
          Iphone 5 IOS 7.1
          Ipad 1 IOS 5.1.1

Try this FR24 pro:
          Open menu and goto Alerts / Custom alerts
          Create a new alert
          Aircraft trigger B74
          Region: add a local region
          Options: Altitude / less than / trigger 10000
          Save

Quit FR24 and dubble click the home button (iphone or ipad) and close FR24 again.

Now start FR24 again, go to the alerts menu and the saved alert has gone away.
          After some time the saved alert dissapear as well without doing something.

How can i made a permanent alert?

Gino
          Last edited by Giovbe; 2014-04-06, 08:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonico View Post
            hi! when will include google maps? it is possible for some of google maps api? (I saw applications that use google maps) instead of apple maps or both !

Thanks
            Hey guys! Yep, your proposal is good... Then you have google maps and the possibility to show colored flight paths. This would be the thing what FR24 makes to the best App and nobody can complain about it...

By the way, please think to add the registration in the alert notification...

Regards,
            Mike

Comment

• Bookmarks not working?

Has anyone else found that, since the most recent update to the FR24 premium app for iPad/iPhone, that tapping on a bookmark no longer moves the map? My bookmarks are still listed as I had them but they are not working. I've got an iPhone 5S and an iPad 2.

I can create new bookmarks but they do not work either.

Comment

• Yes I have the same problem. Bookmarks are not working since latest update to ver5.2. Using iPad4 & iOS7.1. I deleted the app, switched the iPad off and downloaded the app again. This did not fix the problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bookmarks are working on Beta PRO version which has the same features, but not on the Premium version.

Information added for error checking.
                  AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Actually I'm using FR24 Pro 5.2 and the bookmarks do not work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am glad to know that the bookmarks issue is apparently a bug and that I'm not alone with the problem.

For the record, both of my devices are using iOS 7.1.

BTW, kudos on the new arrivals/departures boards in the latest app update. Fantastic new feature.

Comment

• I think there is an update with the bookmark fix in review at Apple right now.

Comment

• Great! Thanks, Mike.

Comment

• The update showing up on the App Store now.
                            It says it fixes the bookmark bug.
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                            [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                              Turn on the "Airports" icons in your settings area.
                              Go back to the main map and click on the blue airport icons and click one of the icons on the bottom of the screen to find the Arrivals & Departures boards.
                              Thank you very much!

Comment

• FR24 Alerts not showing up

I have had FR24 for a while now and i loved getting the alerts, but ever since i updated it, it doesnt give me the alerts anymore! i have the latest version the 5.2.1. I cant get any alerts any more. I also dont have any of my previous alerts in my alert history. Why is this happening? Did i not set something up right? I have all the in-app purchases which i love a lot but it doesnt really do anything for me if i also dont get the alerts. I loved getting them. Can someone help me?

I am using iOS 7
                                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-04-10, 18:36. Reason: Information added from deleted post.

Comment

Working...
                                X