Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sumak View Post
    Hi Mike,

I may be having similar problem:

- purchased the Pro version and also purchased the "Model graphics"
    - since last update (i believe) i see only the default models as in the non-pro version
    - i tried deleting and reinstalling the app - no result
    - when clicking on "restore previous purchases" i get a pop-up asking for my Apple ID password. When I type it in and hit OK nothing ever happens

- After the reinstall I clicked I want to buy (just to try what happens) Model graphics - again. I got a message that the "In app purchases function has been activated." Then I tried to "restore previous purchases" also with no effect.

My details:
    iPhone 4 with iOS 6.1.3
    I'd love to add the version of Flighradar24 app I have, but I do not know where to find that information. I re-downloaded it today (Sun 11/10)

Thank you in advance for any information and a great app!

Marek
    Hi Marek,

You cannot be charged twice, so you can try to just click on the first row, or use the restore, does not matter.
    But it basically sounds like it is working. Are you sure all the planes look the same?
    I just checked on two devices, one of which has iOS 6.1.3 and it all went as it should.
    If you suspect that it is not working as it should, please contact me via email (artur@flygresor.se) and I will take it from there.

/Artur
    App developer

Comment

• My app just auto-updated and I cannot find the altitude trigger in the alerts anymore. It was pretty much the only one I used for tracking delays on my flight. How can I set them up again?

Comment

• Just installed the new version on my ipad.
        It only display fr24 pro in portrait version,how do i get it in landscape (i have tried the ipad's button on the side and it does'nt make any difference).
        Also when you click a flight,how can you get stop the flight path trials showing?

Thanks

Comment

• Request how to setup an altitude alert with the new version? I like to receive alerts when aircraft passing by below 10.000ft.
          Gino

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovbe View Post
            Request how to setup an altitude alert with the new version? I like to receive alerts when aircraft passing by below 10.000ft.
            Gino
            I asked the same thing 10 days ago and still no answer...

Comment

• Here~ I have the PRO version in my Ipad Mini , and I have Pay for Aircraft icons in my app, but it says "You've already purchased this but it hasn't been downloaded "
              I'm find all way,can't find the icon to download my "aircraft icons". please tell me , how can I do!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Barry

I cannot receive any alerts was working fine until 3 days ago

Sorry using ipad on safari
                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-12-12, 13:06. Reason: Information added from deleted post

Comment

• The update was released today.

What's New in Version 5.0.2
                  Updated: Dec 13, 2013

This release includes a major update to the ‘Custom alerts’ in-app. In addition to making the interface more user-friendly, we’ve re-introduced altitude as a trigger and added a destination trigger

We’ve also added a realistic icon for the world’s largest aircraft, Antonov An-225 Mriya, to the ‘Aircraft icons’ in-app.

Finally we’ve fixed some bugs, primarily for iPad 1 users.

Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Guys, I'm new to FR24 Pro (though I work as an ATC Pro...)

I use this app mostly for spotting reasons. Now I have a question: I in-app purchased custom alerts also, but I found out that those alerts (on my iPhone) cannot be transferred to another device (my iPad, in-app purchase of custom alerts restored). It seems that if I someday change my phone to another my 200+ color scheme alerts will be invalid... it's painful to set up those alerts from the very beginning. Is there anyway to do this or, we have to wait for updates?

Big thanks!
                    Last edited by 05P51; 2013-12-21, 08:39. Reason: add

Comment

• There will be no answers to posts that does not follow the very simple rules in first post.

Comment

• Please, return the function "jump to area" which was in the previous versions!!!! It's worth this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          Please, return the function "jump to area" which was in the previous versions!!!! It's worth this!
                          First item in menu is bookmarks that lets you setup and and jump to any area in the world.

Comment

• Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

How can i setup an alert for all 747 (B74) below 12000 feet? FR24 app for iphone.
                            When i enter both conditions and save them all looks good. (local region)
                            When i close the app and start it again the alert setup has dissapeared...

Thanks for helping me out.

Gino

Iphone IOS7.0.4
                            FR5.1 Pro (reinstalled)

Update: these are known issues. Is there an update in the near future?
                            Last edited by Giovbe; 2014-01-15, 15:50.

Comment

• So once again I remind that there will be no answers to posts that does not follow the very simple rules in first post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                First item in menu is bookmarks that lets you setup and and jump to any area in the world.
                                Thanks a lot)

Comment

Working...
                                X