Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, but there is no such feature included. As you may imagine this is a very rare occasion that somebody is willing to share from within a company network. Even if that was included that would still be breaking your company's security policy, so maybe you could ask to unlock certain IP on two TCP/UDP ports?

Comment

• Please update to latest version of the feeder software ASAP.
      With the latest update you can now view your own coverage on Radar View.
      Find more information here: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-own-coverage

Comment

• Hey guys,

I am new to FR24 as a feeder and have got a problem to connect. I'm using Airnav RadarBox 2007 and FR24 feeder downloaded today. I entered my station data following website instructions but then I have problem to connect to RadarBox. I used default localhost:30003 because I do not know what should be in there. See screen shot below what happened.

fr24-1.bmp fr24-2.bmp

Cold yo help me?

Florian

Comment

• Originally posted by Florian View Post
          Hey guys,

I am new to FR24 as a feeder and have got a problem to connect. I'm using Airnav RadarBox 2007 and FR24 feeder downloaded today. I entered my station data following website instructions but then I have problem to connect to RadarBox. I used default localhost:30003 because I do not know what should be in there. See screen shot below what happened.

[ATTACH]1791[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1792[/ATTACH]

Cold yo help me?

Florian
          BASESTATION: ERROR means that FR24feed software has problems connecting to your current decoder software (AirNav). Are you sure that AirNav software is running? Can you see any aircraft in AirNav software?

Once the connection is working a key will be generated automatically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            BASESTATION: ERROR means that FR24feed software has problems connecting to your current decoder software (AirNav). Are you sure that AirNav software is running? Can you see any aircraft in AirNav software?

Once the connection is working a key will be generated automatically.
            AirNav software is running and showing aircrafts. Is there maybe one option I have to set in Airnav to make the data available?

Comment

• Re: FR24feed software (The ONLY windows feeder software thread!)

Originally posted by Florian View Post
              AirNav software is running and showing aircrafts. Is there maybe one option I have to set in Airnav to make the data available?
              Are you running only the airnav soft or have other soft like basestation running?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2
              LEST Radar - Observando el cielo de Galicia

Comment

• Originally posted by polaris View Post
                Are you running only the airnav soft or have other soft like basestation running?

Only AirNav and FR24feed. Is maybe the 2007 version to old or cold it be the problem that my airnav accont is expired?

Comment

Originally posted by Florian View Post
                  Only AirNav and FR24feed. Is maybe the 2007 version to old or cold it be the problem that my airnav accont is expired?
                  Try update your airnav soft to the last version, the last version is 2010 - 3.13

I use the airnav soft and fr24feed and no have problems.

Last edited by polaris; 2013-01-25, 17:02.

Comment

• Thanks a lot. With actual version 4.03 I got a connection to RadarBox. But is there maybe an internal validation in process because of that FR24feed does not has any network traffic (Network: OK [0.00MB/0.01MD])? Maybe this is also the reason why I am not available in radar station filters on the website. I am T-ETHC3. I will let it running over night.

Comment

• FR24 uses very low data transfer rates. 0.00 is common and it doesn't mean something is wrong. You can verify that upload is working on https://premium.flightradar24.com/premium/ In Radar View you can also verify what aircraft your receiver is receiving right now http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...r-own-coverage

Comment

Originally posted by younus
                        hey...i want to get my sharing key....
                        If you have lost your sharing key and need to get a copy, please contact support@fr24.com
                        If you already have one sharing key and need another one (second receiver), please contact support@fr24.com
                        If you move your receiver, you can keep your current sharing key, but we need to update your location in database. Please send an e-mail to support@fr24.com with your current sharing key or ICAO-code + new location lon/lat and airport ICAO-code.

Comment

• T-NZPM1 No Flights!

T-NZPM1 feeder shows all OK but nothing seen on FR24.com
                          Michael
                          Palmerston North,
                          New Zealand
                          ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

• Originally posted by polaris View Post
                            If you have lost your sharing key and need to get a copy, please contact support@fr24.com
                            From version 230, the feeder software incorporates a sharing key reminder.

Just select the ? icon to the right of the sharing key field and follow the website instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                              T-NZPM1 feeder shows all OK but nothing seen on FR24.com
                              I know what you mean Mike.

EDLM is recieving 77 planes and T-EDLM1 FR24 showing 2,.
                              Sounds like you have some more Recievers around you.
                              well done...
                              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Hi, My feed is not showing on FlightRadar24.com for over 24Hrs now. What is happening to my data? The feeder software (v0230) says that Basestation and Network are both OK and reports correct number of A/C. I see nothing of my feed in Radar View either.
                                Michael
                                Palmerston North,
                                New Zealand
                                ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

Working...
                                X