Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

This will be fixed soon.

Comment

• Hi

I'm getting 8 or 9 AC with VRS and adsbscope which both connect to the raw data from ADSB#; similar number via PP connected to VRS rebroadcast server, but pretty consistently only half that number shown on FR24 feeder which is also connected to VFR rebroadcast server?

Comment

• Currently T-VTBD1 feed got ERROR connecting to feed server.
        T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
        T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• T-EGVN1 Having the same problem cannot connect to to FR24 feed

Comment

• Should be OK now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod View Post
              Yet, when you click on Premium, it tells you there is a software update, that shouldn't be there then.
              I just relogged into fl24 and i still get a message there is new software:
              Radar: T-EHAM7 Status: Online Last upload: 2013-01-18 20:41:54 Notice: UPDATE AVAILABLE! (v226)

Yet when i open that link, nothing to be found.

Comment

• Good Morning Mike,,, Well I've been that route now with 1/2 a dozen down loads but still no luck.. The Sign Up Screen shows : Sharing Key,, empty,, Alias: N/A,, Position: 42.369 -82.620,,, GND: yes. Mode-S: No,,, Protocol: TCP,,, Basestation: OK [01 RC] ,,, Network: Off ,,, Info: No Aircraft ,,,,
                The Join Flightradar23 screen has my e-Mail,, Lat & Long ,,, Advanced Config Data Source: Local Host:30003,, (In my Radar Box Manual it shows that the AirNav program is looking for 40004) My radar feed is : T-CYZE1 ,,, but I'm still shown as off line... ??? is there somthing else I should be doing... thanks ,,Doug

Comment

• Have you started the feeder software and is RadarBox running?

Comment

• Hi peolpe,
                    Running feeder ok, but as I am doing several testing with several softwares and hardwares.. PCs.. I need to reconfigure the feeder .. IP, port...
                    The only time that I achieved to do this ... was creating a new feeder ID.... since it was the only time that the feeder allowed me to configure it.
                    Did I missed something ?
                    Is there a more practical way to change / update configs ?
                    Searched the forum, but no luck ...
                    Thanks in advance for some advice - Juan

Comment

• All changes are made server side. Please contact support@fr24.com to make any changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        All changes are made server side. Please contact support@fr24.com to make any changes.
                        Hi Mike,
                        So every time that i need to change some setting in the Feeder such as ip or port .. I need to send an email to support ?

Best regards - Juan

Comment

• Feeding through firewall/proxy?

Is it possible to use the feeder-SW behind a company firewall with a proxy, which requires a login with username and password?
                          What proxy settings does the feeding software use? The internet settings of windows (internet explorer)?
                          Is http-protocol (port 80) sufficient? Our proxy does not transport any other protocol.

Best regards
                          -netbees-

Comment

• Originally posted by netbees View Post
                            Is it possible to use the feeder-SW behind a company firewall with a proxy, which requires a login with username and password?
                            What proxy settings does the feeding software use? The internet settings of windows (internet explorer)?
                            Is http-protocol (port 80) sufficient? Our proxy does not transport any other protocol.

Best regards
                            -netbees-
                            The easiest way to find out is to try.

Comment

• Originally posted by juangelb View Post
                              Hi Mike,
                              So every time that i need to change some setting in the Feeder such as ip or port .. I need to send an email to support ?

Best regards - Juan
                              The latest version v230 supports two parameters that let you override server side settings for data source:

--bs=HOSTNAME
                              --bs-port=NNNN

Where HOSTNAME is the IP or hostname of the computer providing TCP 30003 compatible data, and the NNNN is the TCP port number of the data feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                The easiest way to find out is to try.
                                I allready give it a try...but without any success.
                                After start, I even don't get a connect to achieve my alias or coordinates through the proxy.
                                Are there any command line options for the sharing SW to force http transfer and to set username and password for the proxy?

Best Regards,
                                netbees

Comment

Working...
                                X