No devices found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No devices found

I have previously shared data years ago when windows was supported. I used a NooElec NESDR Mini 2 SDR & DVB-T USB Stick and it worked well. I wanted to get back to sharing data again and so I bought a Raspberry Pi 3 A+ to pair with the NooElec. I followed the guide by formatting the sd card and then put the pi24 image on there. Then I modified the file so I had the correct ssid and password in. I removed the .template from the file name. When I put the card into the Pi. It will boot up with the right light being solid red and the left like is red but blinks yellow or maybe green its hard to tell. The problem is when I go to activate Raspberry Pi it just saids "no devices found". I tried on multiple computers including my laptop which is on the exact same 2.4ghz network. I've rebooted the device several times with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Issue all the commands below, and post output of last command

Code:
    sudo apt install rtl-sdr

sudo systemctl stop fr24feed

sudo killall fr24feed

rtl_test -t
    Last edited by abcd567; 2024-01-06, 23:27.

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
      Issue all the commands below, and post output of last command

Code:
      sudo apt install rtl-sdr

sudo systemctl stop fr24feed

sudo killall fr24feed

rtl_test -t
      Do I have to hookup a mouse and kb to the Pi to do that? I hooked the Pi to a monitor and it doesn't have an ip address. Not sure why. Can the ssid have spaces in it or does it have to one long word? Everything should be correct as far as ssid and password.

Comment

If it has spaces they need to be " "

I would also avoid the activation one it was online

And use fr24feed --signup

And you use putty from another device to connect remote without the local keyboard once it's online
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          If it has spaces they need to be " "

I would also avoid the activation one it was online

And use fr24feed --signup

And you use putty from another device to connect remote without the local keyboard once it's online
          There is no ip to connect to. I can't even find it in my routers connected devices either.

Comment

"once it's online"

There is little we can guide you through until it is.

Your network setup is your network side.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              "once it's online"

There is little we can guide you through until it is.

Your network setup is your network side.
              Ok, so I removed the space from my routers ssid and it worked. The device has an ip address now and I was able to activate it. Only problem is in the receiver screen it said's its status is "offline".

Comment

Working...
              X