Can I use a Pi 400?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use a Pi 400?

Hi there Forums , I have a spare raspberry Pi 400 that I haven’t ever used and I was considering using it to contribute to the Flightradar24 network. Will Pi24 still work on a Pi 400? I haven’t seen anyone using one .

No harm in trying, I suppose. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Great that you have a spare Raspberry Pi 400! As far as using it to participate in the Flightradar24 network, I can share some information. The Pi24 is a project designed for the Raspberry Pi to be used as an ADS-B receiver for Flightradar24. The good news is that the Raspberry Pi 400 is basically a complete Raspberry Pi computer, so it should be compatible with the Pi24 project.
      However, keep the following points in mind:
      Operating System: Make sure your Raspberry Pi 400 has a supported operating system, such as Raspbian or Raspberry Pi OS. They provide compatibility with most projects, including the Pi24.
      Connecting an ADS-B receiver: To participate in the Flightradar24 network, you will need an ADS-B receiver to connect to your Raspberry Pi 400. Make sure that you have properly configured and connected the receiver according to the Pi24 instructions.
      Raspberry Pi 400 resources: The Raspberry Pi 400 has enough performance to handle the performance of the Pi24. However, if you plan to use the Raspberry Pi 400 for other purposes at the same time, make sure you have enough resources (memory, CPU, etc.) to ensure smooth operation.

Comment

Working...
      X