Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I repeated writing Pi24 image to microSD card using Raspberry Pi Imager. Result was exactly same as described in my post above, i.e. on first power up, SSH through WiFi failed, but on disconnecting power, then reconnecting power to Pi, SSH on WiFi started working.

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
      Today I repeated writing Pi24 image to microSD card using Raspberry Pi Imager. Result was exactly same as described in my post above, i.e. on first power up, SSH through WiFi failed, but on disconnecting power, then reconnecting power to Pi, SSH on WiFi started working.
      This suggestion will be useful for sure in the future...
      I then describe again what I experienced while trying to put the system online again (YES; it's working, I can see my feed and my results are satisfactory for the time being).

I did connect the PI to a power bank shared with an other device (WSPR transmitter), like a definitive setup; In this way it wasn't getting online due to poor power feeding. It did work with computer usb feeding and of course with a dedicated supplier.

End the game, I solved and I got my goal reached.

THANKS again ABCD567 for your help, suggestions and patience.

Comment

All, I have a raspi 3 and worked all good. I wrote the latest fr image onto a 16 GB card power everything up, followed the sign up process but when using fr24feed-status I get Feeder/Decoder failed....

Any idea? It was a fresh install, no other feeder install.

Thanks for any advice,

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by highchain View Post
          All, I have a raspi 3 and worked all good. I wrote the latest fr image onto a 16 GB card

power everything up, followed the sign up process but when using fr24feed-status I get Feeder/Decoder failed....

Any idea? It was a fresh install, no other feeder install.

Thanks for any advice,

Marcus
          After signup and restart, if you immediately run fr24feed-status command, it will show receiver failed. Wait at least 5 minutes after restart, and then run the command fr24feed-status

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post

After signup and restart, if you immediately run fr24feed-status command, it will show receiver failed. Wait at least 5 minutes after restart, and then run the command fr24feed-status

Makes no difference. Even after 24 hours it is still "failed"

Comment

Hi.
              I have one extra 3B RPi, and I like to create another feed station
              feed to some website at the same time.
              Flightradar24, Flightaware, Radarbox24 and adsbexchange.

what is the best order to install them ?
              and which image should I use, Pi24, PiAware, or RPi fresh installation ?

Thank you.
              Last edited by ramimz; 2024-03-27, 13:00.

Comment

Working...
              X