Announcement

Collapse

DO NOT POST NEW THREADS HERE

This area is read only. And does not allow new topics

If you have legitimate suggestions - add them to the appropriate exisiting threads.
See more
See less

FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUTURE FEATURE REQUEST'S - For apps (iOS and Android)

I'm creating this post to allow anyone to add a suggestion for future feature's that they'd like to see on FR24.

Please remember when posting to check previous posts so as to reduce duplicates

Previous user submissions for reference:

Last edited by Gaelan; 2017-06-22, 07:26.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

SUPERB update with the Rich Notification !!!!!!

Thanks !!!

P.S. Custom sound for the notification sound in the next update ?

Comment

Missing number of visible AC currently on screen, also after filtering.
      Thanks for a great App.

Sent fra min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

Comment

Sincerely i have suggested a feature since last year i think nearly 10 - 11 months back and up to now it has not been implemented yet.
        Lets do it again

Those having a flightradar24box, the app should have a menu where we can see our feeding statistics for each box if we have 1 or more.
        As an android developer it should not take more that 1 month do this (with testing before release).
        Each time i want to see the stats i need to login from desktop.

I hope to see this feature soon. Thanks

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
        Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

Hej,

my feature request is more an app request.
          The Android Wear part of the FR24 app is pretty useless as it is today (my opinon).

Now I've simply sideloaded the latest FR24 smartphone apk on my LG Urbane 2 and made some tests.
          Almost everything works well! I have attached some screen shots.

For sure some restriction due to the display size and round form but it's close to perfect.

My request would be to iron out the remaining problems and release the full version into the Wear 2.0 Play Store.
          Alternative could be a reduced version for Wear but at least with a live radar map.

Cheers
          Axel

FR24_Wear.jpg

Comment

Rotate map

Please re-incorporate map rotation into Light Radar for iOS. Some years ago this was possible. Having only a north/south orientation makes life awkward to say the least.

Comment

I recently started to feed FR24 with a raspberry pi. I would love to see what I am tracking in live thanks to a filter showing only the planes under my radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I create an alert on one device, I have to create the same alert on the other device. It would be great to have a synchronization of the alerts between devices. I use FR24 on iPhone and Android phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This...
                  Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
                  I recently started to feed FR24 with a raspberry pi. I would love to see what I am tracking in live thanks to a filter showing only the planes under my radar.
                  and this:
                  Originally posted by AirlinerSpotter View Post
                  When I create an alert on one device, I have to create the same alert on the other device. It would be great to have a synchronization of the alerts between devices. I use FR24 on iPhone and Android phone.
                  Would love these 2 requests being implemented. Watching your own feed on a smartphone is difficult and a filter showing only the flights your feeder sees; would be awesome.
                  Would also be nice if your statistiscs could be shown in the app.

Comment

Give us back a Callsign Filter in the App
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Hello,
                      do you plan on creating an app for Apple TV ? It would be great to able to watch air traffic on a bigger tv !!

Thank you

Nicolas

Comment

FR24 said they will make one for the Apple TV box.
                        Haven't heard any updates since they said it on the FR24 facebook page.
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Thank you very much for the information!

Nicolas

Comment

Originally posted by KOM20 View Post
                            Sincerely i have suggested a feature since last year i think nearly 10 - 11 months back and up to now it has not been implemented yet.
                            Lets do it again

Those having a flightradar24box, the app should have a menu where we can see our feeding statistics for each box if we have 1 or more.
                            As an android developer it should not take more that 1 month do this (with testing before release).
                            Each time i want to see the stats i need to login from desktop.

I hope to see this feature soon. Thanks
                            Much agree on this, there is no feeding statistic from the FR24 android app. The statistic can only be viewable from other app such as chrome and need to do another login from there. I wonder as such, will the login from 2 different apps to be treat as 2 device in use?

Comment

Originally posted by equi View Post
                              Give us back a Callsign Filter in the App
                              Agreed, pleeeease bring it back...!

Comment

Working...
                              X