X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaskel
    replied
    Originally posted by ppgstf View Post
    Can anyone with more computer savvy than me explain how this can happen?

If you select data share off, how can Air Nav glean information coming from your radarbox?
    Hi all,

Not sticking up for anyone here but when I untick share data then all the planes I and tracking solo dissapear, tick it and the re apear.

So it is doing as it is supposed to

share data OFF.jpgsharing data on.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Try asking AirNav Systems for the updated beta V4.04 version to replace your older version.
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php
    I sent them an emial asking for a copy of the latest updated Beta V4.04 version.

As usual and anticipated, no one reply !

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied

If you select data share off, how can Air Nav glean information coming from your radarbox?

The " Equatorial Bugs " fix has a script that automatically Activate " Share flight Data " when you close the pop-up window.

the pop-up window MISLEAD you to think you can select " Share Flight Data " = OFF.

Maybe I should make a Video on AirNav systems Radarbox 3-D V4.04 Stealing Flight Data and post on YouTube.com for all to see.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Try downloading a new copy of RadarBox software and install it again.
    See if that will fix the "Share Flight Data" check box. Once you do reinstall it. It should remember the un-check setting doing that time the software is running. It worked for me long time ago to fix that same problem...
    WWW.rb24.com is online.

Discovered THAT THIEF is still STEALING my Data despite I unchecked " Share Flight Data ".

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Try asking AirNav Systems for the updated beta V4.04 version to replace your older version.
    http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.php
    waste of time - don't expect a human being to reply the email.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    See if that will fix the "Share Flight Data" check box. Once you do reinstall it. It should remember the un-check setting doing that time the software is running. It worked for me long time ago to fix that same problem...
    Do you have the link to the site for V4.04 ?

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Welcome to the "Club" Birdie. Soon there will be more "banned" RadarBox owners than active members on it's forum.

As far as I am concerned AirNav is stealing our data and I'm exploring every possible avenue to get this in front of an appropriate European and US authority. Having the share data automatically set to "On" every time the RadarBox software is started (even though the data owner has expressly chosen not to share) is theft, both of data and bandwidth. That can't be legal.

In the meantime, Dave Reid has produced a utility to always set the data share to "Off".

The download link is here:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index...33.html#msg133
    That Utility doesn't work.

I am using it and still see my WSSS Data on their www.rb24.com screen.

Looks like Airnav have found a way to overcome that Utility - I am using V4.04 ( they fixed the Equatorial Bugs - where i cant see any Tracked Aircraft )

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied

It shows the "Un-checked" Share Flight Data is a scam !

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    I realised that could be the reason but I don't think it is.

This to me would mean that it was on the same day, when he switched OFF and ON. English obviously isn't his first language so I suppose it could be doewn to interpretation.
    1). Of course it is not only on the same day but a few minutes apart.

2). In fact I suspected the " Un-check " Share Flight data - is a FAKE. When I click " Apply " and " OK ", nothing happened.

3). When I re-open the other window which was showing the www.RB24.com - I saw my Flight Data for WSSS showing up on their Website.

4). I return to AirNav RadarBox 3D Ver 4.04 Window and completely closed the application.

5). Then, I return to Window showing www.rb24.com - a few minutes later - Flight Data for WSSS disappeared.

THIEF !

Leave a comment:

• ppgstf
    replied
    I realised that could be the reason but I don't think it is.

But, I was horrified when I launched my RadarBox 3D Program and discovered within a few minutes, Flight Data on WSSS started showing up.

3). I turned OFF and ON my Radarbox 3D program a few times - www.rb24.com Flight Data on WSSS followed my turn ON and OFF.
    This to me would mean that it was on the same day, when he switched OFF and ON. English obviously isn't his first language so I suppose it could be doewn to interpretation.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    By ignoring your selection when you next launch the RadarBox software and resetting the share to "On".

It's like cancelling a regular payment from your bank only to find it's been reinstated the following week.

Leave a comment:

• ppgstf
    replied
    BUT, then AirNav STOLE my Flight Data from my Box without permission by FORCING me to share flight Data wven though I already unchecked the box - it WON'T ACCEPT my unchecking the " Share Flight Data" -

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Welcome to the "Club" Birdie. Soon there will be more "banned" RadarBox owners that active members on it's forum.

As far as I am concerned AirNav is stealing our data and I'm exploring every possible avenue to get this in front of an appropriate European and US authority. Having the share data automatically set to "On" every time the RadarBox software is started (even though the data owner has expressly chosen not to share) is theft, both of data and bandwidth. That can't be legal.

In the meantime, Dave Reid has produced a utility to always set the data share to "Off".

The download link is here:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index...33.html#msg133
    Thanks Anmer.

When I didn't renew by Remote Data subscription - AirNav cut me off the next day - Fair enough - I didn't pay, so i should NOT get it.

BUT, then AirNav STOLE my Flight Data from my Box without permission by FORCING me to share flight Data wven though I already unchecked the box - it WON'T ACCEPT my unchecking the " Share Flight Data" -

- this is THEFT !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X