Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Might be best to request the RadarBox software version from the AirNav Systems company.

&

Other posts moved from the other thread to this thread. Other thread deleted.

Well.. You aren't the first one and won't be the last member banned on AirNav Forum.
    Saw your post on the Radarspotting.com forum. Don't get ban on that forum too.
    I heard they like banning members on that forum

Originally Posted by Birdie
    Hi SoCalBrian,

I won't be the last one to be permanently banned in AirNav forum.

Reason for the banned: " Unstable customer who Refused to listen to what they said " - My email to them went UNANSWERED - so, did they say anything to me ?

Wow, they classified me as mentally unstable - any legal recourse for me - any Lawyers here can help me ?

It is not Radarspotting.com that love to ban forumers - its the other one where "DanTheBan" is involved.

Nice... Maybe AirNav will listen to us and users some day!
    but we all know your area is covered better on FR24 and RB24 doesn't have the same coverage. Keep up the great work

I think I know the type of antenna you be using soon. Can't wait to see it :-)
    Please let us know when it's being used on your setup.
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2013-04-20, 15:09.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    AirNav banned me in their forum

Well send it thru! What's wrong mate?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by jaskel View Post
    yes I do have a use for it..I want to verify what you are saying...I don't believe anything till i test it myself.

Nah I had always shared, I do it to help fellow hobbyists out. I won't bother updating as I don't use it much anyway

---------------------

Why sudden change of mind ? You moved to within 5 Deg n to 5 Deg S ?

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdie View Post
    You have no use for V 4.04 - it is to " fix Equatorial bugs " for those whose location is between 5 Deg N - 5 Deg S - cant see any aircrafts.

It have a script to STEAL your flight data even when u un click " Share flight data "
    yes I do have a use for it..I want to verify what you are saying...I don't believe anything till i test it myself.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    soooooo no one wants to send 4.04 to me?? come on guys, send it thru

Leave a comment:

• Kanok
    replied

I believe the 4.04 was a beta to fix several bugs including the equator black hole. It was sent to several users that use the box in the effected area for getting feedback. I can't say that the 'always on' sharing data is due to get the result for fixing bug or not since I don't work for AirNav. For me the 4.04 is a limited beta software and not intend for public release.

The public release is now 4.03 and the final 4.0x which it's release date is long overdue. but that is another topic.

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied

Ok if u can email it to me that would be great

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Birdie, cant seem to PM u...

can anyone with 4.04 send me the file to auairmonitoring@gmail.com please
    You have no use for V 4.04 - it is to " fix Equatorial bugs " for those whose location is between 5 Deg N - 5 Deg S - cant see any aircrafts.

It have a script to STEAL your flight data even when u un click " Share flight data "

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    Birdie, cant seem to PM u...

can anyone with 4.04 send me the file to auairmonitoring@gmail.com please
    Last edited by jaskel; 2013-01-15, 04:55.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
    Great video "clientangry5" posted. Lot's of AirNav RadarBox and AirNav ShipTrax users are tired of AirNav Systems stealing their data. Hope AirNav Systems will change it in newer version of their software.
    Thanks for letting us know about it.
    HOPE is the keyword.

The Question is WHEN ?

By the year 2050 - I HOPE ?

"Clientangry5" sounds really pissed off.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Birdie View Post
    Which Version did you use ? If you are using Version 4.03 - its OK But if you use Version 4.04 - they will steal data from you.
    Looks like I am not the only person who complained.
    Someone pissed off have put a video on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047px11YPy8
    Great video "clientangry5" posted. Lot's of AirNav RadarBox and AirNav ShipTrax users are tired of AirNav Systems stealing their data. Hope AirNav Systems will change it in newer version of their software.
    Thanks for letting us know about it.

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied

Nah I had always shared, I do it to help fellow hobbyists out. I won't bother updating as I don't use it much anyway

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    yeah 4.03, where is 4.04?? ant find it.

Personally don't see the harm in sharing, spread the joy I say.
    You want V 4.04 - send an email to those THIEVES in AirNav and they will send you a file " upgrade4.03to4.04 " with a built in script that DECEIVED you into thinking you have Un-checked " Share flight Data ".

PM me and I can send you that file.

When a THIEF stole from you and sell your Data - I hope you will continue to say " Personally don't see the harm of sharing, spread the joy I say ".

When my 1 year Free Network subscription ended and i didn't renew it - AirNav blocked my access to Network Data - but CONTINUED to STEAL Flight Data from my Box.
    When I complained in AirNav Forum - I got myself BANNED "for trying to create trouble".

Here in Flightradar24, I SHARED my Data for ALL to enjoy !

Leave a comment:

• jaskel
    replied
    yeah 4.03, where is 4.04?? ant find it.

Personally don't see the harm in sharing, spread the joy I say.

But I have to say, the radarbox has been switched off for a while now...slightest static and it pops the SAW Filter.

Need to figure a way to earth it properly without costing too much.

Leave a comment:

• Birdie
    replied
    Hi all,

Not sticking up for anyone here but when I untick share data then all the planes I and tracking solo dissapear, tick it and the re apear.

So it is doing as it is supposed to

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1753[/ATTACH]
    Which Version did you use ? If you are using Version 4.03 - its OK But if you use Version 4.04 - they will steal data from you.

Looks like I am not the only person who complained.

Someone pissed off have put a video on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=047px11YPy8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X