ADSB cape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADSB cape

I was looking for something else and i stumbled across this looks like its still in a early development stage so there are no prices or anything, or if he even plans to sell it.

http://ebrombaugh.studionebula.com/r...ape/index.html

I shall be keeping my eye on it.
    Last edited by SpaxmoidJAm; 2015-01-30, 16:17.
    T-EGLF8

and the price?

Comment

I have actually contacted the developer and he has no plans to sell them.

Actually I don't plan to sell these boards myself. I just enjoy tinkering and usually post the design materials for others to participate if they care to. There are a few folks following along who have expressed interest in making small quantities so it might go in a direction that would support those who don't care to build for themselves.

Progress on this has slowed somewhat while I wait for some additional boards to come in. I've found that the Beaglebone generates a lot of RF noise that has a significant impact on sensitivity - the lash-up I did prior to building the first board was detecting about 2-3x longer range than the current prototype. I'm investigating if a simpler/quieter STM32-based board would improve sensitivity - the reduced processing power shouldn't be an issue since most of the heavy lifting is done in the FPGA.

Thanks for your interest. I'll let you know how it goes.
      if I get any more info I will pass it on. All the information to make one is on his website.
      T-EGLF8

Comment

Working...
      X