• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loplo View Post
    Another hint
    Not present on FF 32

New_FR24_Playback.JPEG

But clicking the magic black zone does pop-out the Playback menu

Same problem for the settings 'cog' that you have in your screenshot. What browser are you using?
    Last edited by mimku; 2014-11-22, 18:17.

Comment

Xfiles.
      Could be some css vs browser incompatibility.
      I'm using Chrome.

Comment

Hello Mike,

thanks for the nice new webpage.
        Please can you add in the next version an option to enable/disable the view of "BLOCKED/(Aircraft with no Reg/Callsigns)" Aircrafts.

Kind Regards

Rene

Comment

Another issue:
          Aircraft labels don't show up after restarting Google Chrome.
          Windows 7 starter 32bit on a mini laptop, Google Chrome 32bit.

When i change the labels to something else and back, they appear.

Edit: Also the brightness setting isn't remembered. Good ole cookies issue again?

(For your info, i don't have this problem on Windows 8 pro 64bit and Google Chrome 64bit.)
          Last edited by Jarod; 2014-11-24, 12:18.

Comment

To remove the night line (still shows up even though not selected) I have to select & then de-select
            sorry if this has already been mentioned!

Win7 /Chrome
            James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
            T-EGCC125
            http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mimku View Post
              Not present on FF 32

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5077[/ATTACH]

But clicking the magic black zone does pop-out the Playback menu

Same problem for the settings 'cog' that you have in your screenshot. What browser are you using?
              What OS are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by Flightliner View Post
                Hello Mike,

thanks for the nice new webpage.
                Please can you add in the next version an option to enable/disable the view of "BLOCKED/(Aircraft with no Reg/Callsigns)" Aircrafts.

Kind Regards

Rene
                Sorry, there are currently on plans to add this at this moment. Instead we are working on reducing the number of aircraft without a callsign.

Comment

Originally posted by ukjay View Post
                  To remove the night line (still shows up even though not selected) I have to select & then de-select
                  sorry if this has already been mentioned!

Win7 /Chrome
                  Thanks, should be fixed soon.

Comment

I am running into an issue since the update with the website. I have a premium account and all features of the premium account work with the exception of the window time out. I am seeing the problem with chrome/win7. Anyone else seeing this issue? I do not see the problem when using linux/chromium browser.

Comment

A new release was made today.

- Fixes for sign out from premium page
                      - Allow night layer to be enabled/disabled correctly
                      - Fix for issue with aircraft labels when zoomed out
                      - Fix for trails when an aircraft moves back into coverage
                      - Fix for various "show all" visibility popup issues
                      - Fix for "go to aircraft" links
                      - Fix for Map type selector

One more minor big fix release is planned before we will start working on next big release which includes better data-pages, more premium levels (both cheaper and more expensive) and a lot of new features for the higher premium levels.

Comment

Originally posted by JugglingSuns120 View Post
                        I am running into an issue since the update with the website. I have a premium account and all features of the premium account work with the exception of the window time out. I am seeing the problem with chrome/win7. Anyone else seeing this issue? I do not see the problem when using linux/chromium browser.
                        Maybe a stupid question, but have you tried to log out, reload page twice (CTRL + R) and log in again?

Comment

Sign-in button still doesn't work for me... If I sign in using /premium it won't remember me even when that option is checked. How hard is it to make a button click work?

Comment

Originally posted by t-kclt2 View Post
                            Sign-in button still doesn't work for me... If I sign in using /premium it won't remember me even when that option is checked. How hard is it to make a button click work?
                            Its not a case of a not working button. As its working fine for the majority. Tried disabling any browser addons including antivirus, given they usually see the cookies and or saving web page info as a bad thing
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Not sure if it has been reported or not, but a minor issue with Google Chrome.
                              When I click on 'Signed In', I see this: You are signed in and your account is active until 2014-11-27.
                              Yet when I click on 'Your Account', I see this: Account status: Active until December 4, 2014.
                              The date under 'Signed In' updates daily to the current day to reflect that I have a premium account.

Browser: Chrome 39.0.2171.71 m (64-bit)
                              T-CYSJ1 || VirtualRadar

Comment

It's reported
                                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                                X