• Show
Clear All

• He owns computer shops in Puerto

Alvin O.
    F-RPWD2
    Metro Davao

Comment

• NBR,

Application for FR24 Box for review and pending for approval as per advice by POC. Hope this can be escalated by higher ops.

Thanks

Alvin O.
      F-RPWD2
      Metro Davao

Comment

• Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
        He owns computer shops in Puerto
        Oh ok... hope to visit there one day.

Originally posted by davaospotter View Post
        NBR,

Application for FR24 Box for review and pending for approval as per advice by POC. Hope this can be escalated by higher ops.

Thanks
        Should be aware of it... You friend should expect to hear back from FR24 soon for the 2nd assessment.
        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-03-12, 10:12.

Comment

• u should visit puerto princesa

Alvin O.
          F-RPWD2
          Metro Davao

Comment

• Guys,Will Airport Security Confiscate The FR24 Radar Kit if i bring it with me during my vacation?
            Ice
            F-RPLL3

Comment

• I have flown with up to 4 receivers in my luggage in both Europe and US and had no issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by AircraftSpotterPH View Post
                Guys,Will Airport Security Confiscate The FR24 Radar Kit if i bring it with me during my vacation?
                Not safe to keep it at home when you are on vacation?

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                  Not safe to keep it at home when you are on vacation?
                  Send me another complete FR24 Kit, pay my return airfares, food & hotel - I will bring it to Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines -

- and stay in the "Tallest" hotel nearest to the airport and "force" them to install the FR24 kit.
                  F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• Im just Going to bring the FR24 Receiver to Surigao City so i can Feed data to Fr24 While i am on vacation
                    Ice
                    F-RPLL3

Comment

NBR,

Thanks
                      Hi davaospotter,

Just to say your POC should hear back from FR24 today already for the 2nd step. He should know already if he checked his email.

Noel,

Enjoy your upcoming vacation.
                      Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-03-17, 12:18.

Comment

Im just Going to bring the FR24 Receiver to Surigao City so i can Feed data to Fr24 While i am on vacation
                        Noel, don't forget to take the GPS sensor and cable. Otherwise FR24 can't use your data without GPS coordinates to set your location.

I have a friend on Dinagat Island but it is not as advanced as Surigao City. For them a trip to the bank involves a banca ride. We will wait with baited breath to hear of your adventures.

John
                        Last edited by paradiselost; 2015-03-17, 22:04.

Comment

Not yet NBR, POC still busy with his business

As of 5:56PM
                          - POC called up, He is in the process of filling up the application for the FR Box.
                          Alvin I'm confused with my limited language skills in knowing what NBR and POC mean. Could you enlighten me?

I also looked up Mikrotik SXT Radios and the programming looks complicated...beyond my skills.

John

Comment

• Hi John,

NBR is just the initials for North Borneo Radar.

POC - my interpretation is Point of Contact.

More information has been asked for Alvin's friend at Palawan hopefully it is good enough and the application will be approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                              Noel, don't forget to take the GPS sensor and cable. Otherwise FR24 can't use your data without GPS coordinates to set your location.

I have a friend on Dinagat Island but it is not as advanced as Surigao City. For them a trip to the bank involves a banca ride. We will wait with baited breath to hear of your adventures.

John
                              John, Will My Radar Code Change If I feed on Surigao City.
                              Will It change From F-RPLL2 to the nearest Airport code?
                              Ice
                              F-RPLL3

Comment

John, Will My Radar Code Change If I feed on Surigao City.
                                Will It change From F-RPLL2 to the nearest Airport code?
                                Noel, your radar code is just an human alias for the serial number reported by the receiver and if you relocate it like taking it on vacation, the radar code will remain the same and just the GPS coordinates and elevation will be all that is reported Home when it begins operation at the new location. The contacts on your vacation will reference the coordinates of where the receiver, GPS, and antenna are and be able to plot their route from that geographic location for FR24 purposes.

Naturally if you are in transit for longer than 8 hours you will receive an automated email from Support about it.

If a move is permanent and working advise Support and perhaps they will change the alias to the nearest major airport.

John
                                F-RPVD1
                                Dumaguete

Comment

Working...
                                X