Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dublin

I have noticed that no air traffic is showing over Ireland below about FL200 recently. There are no movements for dublin airport at all. Up to last week FR24s coverage was excellent now nothing.

Taximan - Relax, most folk do take a break before the winter sets in. Your local Radar box contributor in Dublin region may be on holiday, his PC may have crashed or his domestic arrangements may have changed. We all do this as a hobby and dedicating a PC and a radar box to the FR24 website 24/7 is a matter of personal choice and commitment.

Comment

I had a network (Net2) feed Dublin but he decided to feed Casper instead (Casper pays him for the feed).
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Despite NET2 going away from FR24, there is current coverage around Dublin today from EGAE (Londonderry region), plus some plots still from NET2

Comment

Net2 hasn't gone away. The Dublin feed to our shared server that ends up on FR24 as Net2 went away.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

hi there
            so tell us this as i dont really understand, will there be future coverageof dublin, as it was abso;utely spectacular before, though you can see some of the high level stuff still, but usually if it is going east over dublin, it only appears about 15 miles off the dublin coast, so it's pot luck if we see it before.
            though sxaying this i am still enjoying fr24, and thankyou to all those wonderful people who dedicate the pc's and radar boxes to this site, it has re opened my love for planespotting and aviation.
            thank you all
            pete

Comment

Working...
            X