Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried this out again and agree that what mgon states is exactly when it force closes HTC XE ICS

Stan
    AMD Phenom II X4 -965 Quad Core CPU
    Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
    4GB DDR3 Memory Windows 7 & 8 64bit
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Marshmallow 6.0.1
    Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Marshmallow 6.0.1
    Samsung TAB 2 GT-P3110 7 inch Jellybean 4.2.2
    flightradar24 PAID FOR

Comment

• Hello everybody. I ve got a problem since the last update... the AR camera doesn't works now. And with the old version of flightradar, it's ok... the application ils installed un Acer A510 tablet. Could you help me ? Thank you very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by enermax31 View Post
        Hello everybody. I ve got a problem since the last update... the AR camera doesn't works now. And with the old version of flightradar, it's ok... the application ils installed un Acer A510 tablet. Could you help me ? Thank you very much.
        I've tested the AR feature extensively on my Nexus phone and not seen any issues. In fact, the AR feature is working faster and more accurately than I remember before.

Can you provide any other information. How is it 'not working'? Its impossible for a developer to diagnose an issue when you say "It doesn't work anymore". Describe the issue in as much detail as possible. How to recreate it, whats happening, logs if possible etc etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
          Can you provide any other information. How is it 'not working'? Its impossible for a developer to diagnose an issue when you say "It doesn't work anymore". Describe the issue in as much detail as possible. How to recreate it, whats happening, logs if possible etc etc.
          +1

80% of e-mails we receive don't even mention what platform or app. Really hard to solve a problem when you don't know what app, phone or version the problem applies to!

BTW, Flightradar24 3.2.1 was just uploaded on Google Play. Should be visible for users within 1 hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            +1
            BTW, Flightradar24 3.2.1 was just uploaded on Google Play. Should be visible for users within 1 hour.
            The fix for the previous force close looks good on stock galaxy nexus on 4.0.4. Clicking from the flight info bubble before the flight path has loaded doesn't cause any problems now.
            Clicking around aircraft icons unrealistically fast shows the message 'flight path failed to load' sometimes. This is good.

No issues so far, but will update if I spot anything.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,
              Ive been running the Pc version of flightradar24 for a while now and find it really intersting, so Ive taken the plunge and recently bought an Android 4.0.3 tablet to use out and about.
              The problem is Ive purchased the pro app and it just wont open, all I get is the "unfortunately, flightradr24pro has stopped" message box.
              I have read the feedback/report from the tablet, but dont know how to display or copy the java script log (any help appreciated).
              It mentions a Crash and Exemption name of : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in the source file KeyHelper.java.
              Ive google the problem and there seem to be a couple of queries reagrding similar, but no answers.
              I'd be really grateful if anbody could find the time and knowledge to help me with this.
              Just like to say a big thanks for creating the software too in the firstplace.

Im running a M1001 Android 4.0.3 tablet.

Thanks again

Lee

Comment

• Hi Lee,
                Install a log program from the market. Try aLogcat. Run the logger app, then reproduce the problem, then open the logger and see whats going on. Copy or screenshot the errors you see.

Comment

• Hi,
                  Thanks for taking the time to answer. I will have a look tonight and see if I can find anything.
                  Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
                    The fix for the previous force close looks good on stock galaxy nexus on 4.0.4. Clicking from the flight info bubble before the flight path has loaded doesn't cause any problems now.
                    Clicking around aircraft icons unrealistically fast shows the message 'flight path failed to load' sometimes. This is good.

No issues so far, but will update if I spot anything.
                    Thanks, we are aware that there are several problems left, including the flight path and GPS problem. The programmer is on vacation and he has only fixed the most urgent issues during his vacation. Once he is back the rest will be fixed.

Comment

• Hi,

I managed to do a log last night and have copied it here, Is there any clues to the problem contained in the log?

E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: android.security.MessageDigest
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.google.android.maps.KeyHelper.getSignatureFing erprint(KeyHelper.java:60)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.google.android.maps.MapActivity.createMap(MapA ctivity.java:552)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.google.android.maps.MapActivity.onCreate(MapAc tivity.java:422)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.flightradar24pro.MainActivity.onCreate(MainAct ivity.java:154)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:4 465)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(I nstrumentation.java:1049)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(A ctivityThread.java:1920)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Ac tivityThread.java:1981)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThre ad.java:123)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1147)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99 )
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:4424)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 1357): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:551)
                      I/System.out( 2201): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.admarvel.android.admarveladmobadapter.AdMarvel AdmobAdapter
                      I/System.out( 2201): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.admarvel.android.admarvelrhythmadapter.AdMarve lRhythmAdapter
                      I/System.out( 2201): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.admarvel.android.admarvelgreystripeadapter.AdM arvelGreystripeAdapter
                      I/System.out( 2201): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.admarvel.android.admarvelmedialetsadapter.AdMa rvelMedialetsAdapter
                      I/System.out( 2201): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.admarvel.android.admarvelmillennialadapter.AdM arvelMillennialAdapter
                      W/dalvikvm( 2373): VFY: unable to resolve static method 153: Landroid/security/MessageDigest;.getInstance (Ljava/lang/StringLandroid/security/MessageDigest;
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: android.security.MessageDigest
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.google.android.maps.KeyHelper.getSignatureFing erprint(KeyHelper.java:60)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.google.android.maps.MapActivity.createMap(MapA ctivity.java:552)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.google.android.maps.MapActivity.onCreate(MapAc tivity.java:422)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.flightradar24pro.MainActivity.onCreate(MainAct ivity.java:154)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:4 465)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(I nstrumentation.java:1049)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(A ctivityThread.java:1920)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Ac tivityThread.java:1981)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$600(ActivityThre ad.java:123)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Activit yThread.java:1147)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99 )
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:4424)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:784)
                      E/AndroidRuntime( 2373): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:551)
                      E/JavaBinder( 2433): !!! FAILED BINDER TRANSACTION !!!
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.createView(LayoutInfla ter.java:606)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneLayoutInflat er.onCreateView(PhoneLayoutInflater.java:56)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.onCreateView(LayoutInf later.java:653)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.createViewFromTag(Layo utInflater.java:678)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflate r.java:739)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater .java:489)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater .java:396)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater .java:352)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.gener ateLayout(PhoneWindow.java:2707)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.insta llDecor(PhoneWindow.java:2767)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.getDe corView(PhoneWindow.java:1534)
                      W/WindowManager( 144): at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManage r.addStartingWindow(PhoneWindowManager.java:1331)

Thanks again for the replies

Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by 47409 xei GD View Post
                        Hi,

I managed to do a log last night and have copied it here, Is there any clues to the problem contained in the log?

Thanks again for the replies

Lee
                        Hi Lee.
                        You probably won't get an answer for a few weeks as the App developer is on holiday.

In the meantime can you download the Free version and let us know if it works.
                        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...GFyMjRmcmVlIl0.

Mike / Speedbird
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.
                          I have tried the free version with no joy either, same problem(s).
                          Hopefully the developer might be able to resolve the issue.
                          Big thanks for all the help/advice recieved.

Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by 47409 xei GD View Post
                            Hi Mike

Thanks for your reply.
                            I have tried the free version with no joy either, same problem(s).
                            Hopefully the developer might be able to resolve the issue.
                            Big thanks for all the help/advice recieved.

Lee
                            The Free App should work without any problems as it has not changed for over a year, so it sounds like there is a problem with your tablet.
                            One last thing are you downloading the Apps on Wi-Fi.
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Hi Mike,
                              Yes the apps were all downloaded via wifi.
                              Ive just tried the free version again and the A.N.Other tracker app along with various Map based Weather apps, which are all behaving in the same way (ie Not opening), which bears out the the tablet could well be at fault.

Thanks again to those who have helped with advice etc.

Lee

Comment

• i must say guys, i have had an htc hd2 before i had my new phone, iphone 4s. since the change to ios i buyed much more apps. i like to support the developers since the os change. shame on me having downloaded a cracked version for android. i love the app, and like the amount of ios work on it. great work guys,
                                keep it up!

Fiekert

Comment

Working...
                                X