Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change the symbol after loggin in into Premium (that little guy next to "Signed in") ? Maybe green or so.
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Simple_index pages have no connection with premium accounts. I suggest contacting support@fr24.com if you are looking for a business solution.
      I contacted support two weeks ago. Until now I have not received a reply. Now the time to use what I need is too short. Is here the possibility to use the payed account in the way it is described?

Comment

• Originally posted by roscomax View Post
        I contacted support two weeks ago. Until now I have not received a reply.
        Did you get a ticket number when your email to Support was acknowledged?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
          Did you get a ticket number when your email to Support was acknowledged?
          Finaly I received some replies...

Comment

• The issue with the wrong exp. Date on the Website is still present...
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Comment

• Hi...
              do not know if it does matter having premium-account or not... in this matter.... but in webview-settings I enabled display of groundvehicles.
              Zooming in to AMS I do not see any groundvehicle and there should be a lot of them...
              Any suggestions?

Merry x-mas and happy holidays
              T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Hi it must be the Xmas binge affecting my brain?, but I am stuck..
                I thought FR Premium was free for feeders so as I now have a new Windows 8.1 PC I went along to the app store to download the FR24 app. I don't see a way of downloading the app without paying for it?
                Can anyone point me in the right direction?
                (yes it's only $1.49 but even so...)

Chris

Comment

• http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/de...1-8ccbc489bf9b ?
                  Regards,
                  T-EDDE7

Comment

• Thank you so much !

Installed and logged on fine.
                    Best wishes

Chris

Comment

• You are welcome mate,

Norman
                      Regards,
                      T-EDDE7

Comment

• Still a few lingering issues with the Premium functions of the web app after the recent upgrade:

1. No determinable way to disable animation, so I can't leave the page open due to excessive CPU use.

2. Saving a bookmark with 'Save Settings' enabled doesn't save settings for hiding the left-hand panel or night-line.

Comment

• Hi

Trying to sign up to premium and it tells me the email has been used to register already, then when I try to get password reset it tells me my email not in database???

Any suggestions?

Comment

• contact support@fr24.com and be patient
                            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Hey guys, when I using the premium version can I see some military aircraft (RCH, GAF, RRR)?
                              Last edited by andycaveman; 2015-01-13, 17:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by andycaveman View Post
                                Hey guys, when I using the premium version can I see some military aircraft (RCH, GAF, RRR)?
                                Not if you are not currently seeing them

Most are hidden from view (obviously) but there are the odd one that show up where there is MLAT coverage. But as a general rule, there's nothing extra not hidden from premium that isn't already in normal mode from what I can tell. But extra features and options added instead.
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X