This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am T-WMKC1...

"Your Flightradar24 sharing key is xxxxxxxxx and your radar code is T-WMKC1.

The latest version of sharing software always available at http://feed.flightradar24.com
    Last edited by kucengemok; 2014-11-10, 14:17.

Comment

• You should have received a confirmation email as soon as the receiver was activated. The email will have explained about your free Premium subscription.

If you still need help, contact Support@FR24.com.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
        i am F-WMKC1...
        go to the https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

click like it's shown on the image
        fr333.png

register with the SAME e-mail you used to apply for FR24box.

For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
          This should not be necessary.

When your receiver was activated, FR24 will have checked if a Premium account already exists for the email address used when applying for a receiver. If not, one will be created for you.

Contact Support@FR24.com.

That's what all receiver hosts are advised to do if they need help with their installation, including the free Premium subscription.
          Last edited by Anmer; 2014-11-10, 13:07.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• if premium account already exist, he won't be able to register....isn't he?
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

if premium account already exist, he won't be able to register....isn't he?
              Not using the same email address.

It is better that he contacts Support@FR24.com.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

go to the https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/

click like it's shown on the image
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5032[/ATTACH]

"Hi,

Thank you for contacting Flightradar24.com.

This is an automated response confirming that we have received your email. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 5 business days.

For your records, the details of this ticket are listed below. When replying, please make sure that the ticket ID is kept in the subject line to ensure that your replies are tracked appropriately.

Ticket ID: 52806
                Subject: FW: Your Flightradar24 sharing key

In the meantime, please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs and Forum where you may find the answer to your question

Thanks,
                Flightradar24 Support"

fail.jpg

Comment

• i am using the dongle to feed..i also feed planefinder...

Comment

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
                    i am using the dongle to feed..i also feed planefinder...
                    You originally posted:

"i am F-WMKC1..." Now you have edited the original post to say:

"i am T-WMKC1..."

If you don't have an FR24 supplied receiver, your Premium account must use the same email address as your feeder account.
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                      You originally posted:

"i am F-WMKC1..." Now you have edited the original post to say:

"i am T-WMKC1..."

If you don't have an FR24 supplied receiver, your Premium account must use the same email address as your feeder account.
                      just fixed the call sign,okay?

email feed.jpgFEED.jpg

Comment

• The admin just activated mine..at last....

Comment

• why the view is so different compared to non-premium? no view from google?

premium.jpg

Comment

• managed to view in google ...

Comment

• Hi, I don't know if my question has been already done. It's not so easy to bavigate to so many threads so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something. My company has just bought the premium license. I need to display planes for one single company on a portion of the map. I found the link to use a portion map but if I use it outside of the authentication page, I have the ads displayed on the map. Is there a way to use an authentication token to have the screen clear without ads? For example I need to use "http://www.flightradar24.com/simple_index.php?lat=-1.4&lon=12.74&z=3&filter_callsign=xxx". In this way for company xxx I have the Africa map displayed but I have the app store and google android logo on the map

Comment

• Originally posted by roscomax View Post
                                Hi, I don't know if my question has been already done. It's not so easy to bavigate to so many threads so I'm sorry if I'm repeating something. My company has just bought the premium license. I need to display planes for one single company on a portion of the map. I found the link to use a portion map but if I use it outside of the authentication page, I have the ads displayed on the map. Is there a way to use an authentication token to have the screen clear without ads? For example I need to use "http://www.flightradar24.com/simple_index.php?lat=-1.4&lon=12.74&z=3&filter_callsign=xxx". In this way for company xxx I have the Africa map displayed but I have the app store and google android logo on the map
                                Simple_index pages have no connection with premium accounts. I suggest contacting support@fr24.com if you are looking for a business solution.

Comment

Working...
                                X