Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys l just saw the update its starting to look a little better, but now its crashing ..... Its great your continuing with windows 8 but please update this a little more before l decide not to renew
    my yearly membership in Feb next year.. Out of all my apps l care about this only.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by garyD View Post
      I have also discovered that the Windows Phone 8 app is displaying the same problem showing the origin and destination airports, although it doesn't seem to crash.

I'm hoping that all that's needed is a change to the formatting of the data-stream without needing to update the Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps - hopefully an administrator could comment?

The Windows 8 app does look like it could do with a bit of error handling to prevent these annoying crashes when the data is corrupted though.
      Yup, I also have that problem.
      Regards.

Comment

Great app on windows 8, but i think i will still use it on desktop.

Comment

Hi - first chance I have had to comment on the Windows 8.1 RT update as this site doesn't seem to work with my Surface RT.

Anyway, the update is much, much better so thank you. The previous problems have gone and the aircraft information panel is a vast improvement.

In fact, I liked it so much that I bought the extra model graphics!

Just one thing though - it would have been nice if a message could have been posted in this thread to let us know of this update and that the Windows Phone 8 version would also be fixed.

Cheers,

garyD :-)

Comment

Yup, thank you for the Windows RT update.

I've tested it on my Surface and it's very good.

Windows Phone next

Comment

Mike I have HTC 8X and just updated FlightRader24 to version 2.4.1.1
              In cockpit view SPEED and VSPEED are not updated. Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
              Poul Erik

Comment

Hello,
                I just installed Flight Radar for Windows 8.1 on my computer (Asus Laptop) and I have some problems.
                (I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the application but the problem is always the same.)

First, the application is very slow to start, it must appear 32s to see the phrase "Scan the Sky" 4s and more to finally see the map. This application is the longest of all the ones I have.

Second problem, if I write, New York or JFK in the search bar, the application displays the corresponding map but crash immediately after. unable to reboot the application, I am forced to reboot the computer to restart the application. If I go to another city name Tokyo for example it works.

The application version is 2.1.8.1 My computer is an Asus I5 UX302 with windows 8.1
                I am located in Spain.

Thank you for your help to correct these problems.

Scarpia
                Last edited by Scarpia; 2014-01-25, 11:47.

Comment

Its not as good as Android app. Please can you make it the same.

Comment

Hi.
                    For almost a fortnight now, the Windows app on both my laptop and phone has been unable to load data. Somewhat annoying as FR24 is my life

Comment

Originally posted by Worthy View Post
                      Hi.
                      For almost a fortnight now, the Windows app on both my laptop and phone has been unable to load data. Somewhat annoying as FR24 is my life
                      Actually, scrap that. As if by magic, both devices are now working fine. Strange!

Comment

The problem is general, i think it's being solved.
                        Subject is discussed HERE
                        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Hello, I just purchased the FlightRadar24 PRO App on my windows 8.1 desktop and have followed your advice to delete the cookies, then uninstall and install it but also restart my PC several times. But I still got no maps(grey background), no aircraft, as well as an obvious "NO SMOKING LIKE" image, what's wrong, thank you very much?

Comment

Hello, I just purchased Flightradar24 Windows 8 App yesterday, but there is no maps or aircrafts displayed with a "NO SMOKING LIKE" image on the screen. I have deleted the cookies, uninstalled and reinstalled but also restart my PC several times. The problem still exist, what's wrong? Thank you very much .

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyLin View Post
                              Hello, I just purchased the FlightRadar24 PRO App on my windows 8.1 desktop and have followed your advice to delete the cookies, then uninstall and install it but also restart my PC several times. But I still got no maps(grey background), no aircraft, as well as an obvious "NO SMOKING LIKE" image, what's wrong, thank you very much?
                              Can you add the Spec of your PC and a Screenshot of the error.
                              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

screenshot.jpg
                                PC Spec: Windows 8.1 64bit
                                MotherBoard: ASUS B75-V
                                CPU: intel xeon E3-1230V2
                                RAM: Kingston HyperX 4GB*2
                                VideoCard: Nvidia GTX650-Ti(ASUS)
                                HardDisk: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5inch SATAIII
                                Pioneer DVD Player(with burning function)
                                PSU: Sharkoon 400W 80PLUS
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X