Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the MLAT to Flightradar24?

Mike,

You know when you see the MLAT, because as far as I know, is to be launched in late September / October, but here you do not see anything or hear anything that moved in the August issue. Are you able to set aside the curtain?

What is to be launched in "late September/October" and by whom?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

MLAT system so that all aircraft will be visible. Assemble a team of Flightradar24.

Comment

We must be losing something in translation?

because as far as I know, is to be launched in late September / October,
        What "is to be launched in late September/October"?

Maybe I missed it, but has Flightradar24.com announced it would include Mlat positions?
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I don't know exactly what it's called, but I've heard that the MLAT, and it makes most of the aircraft will be visible on Flightradar24.

Comment

I repeat the question.
            When receivers MLAT in Poland?

Comment

We repeat again, what are you talking about?

Show us the announcement from the FR24 team, that says that MLAT will soon be available from the user uploader application as a future feature.

MLAT is a VERY specific technology. That requires a lot of data and server power with the amount of data to be received and positions calculated. I have never seen an announcement promising it.

Are you even taking about this site and not one of the other sharing ones?
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
              X