This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have responded to time-out several times, last time just a few days ago:
    All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

• Many thanks for the link Mike.

I now understand why there is a time-out. Makes perfect sense.

I'll just have to keep clicking on traffic to ensure that it doesn't time me out in future.

Regards,
      T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
      Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
      Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

• In addition to time-out to contain the demand from people who are not watching do you increase refresh periods under heavy load?

Comment

• Is it technically possible to connect the network to program Euroscope?
          Update tag plane in 4 seconds?

Last edited by LiveATC; 2010-07-01, 15:13.

Comment

• Hi all! This is my first post so I would first of all like to congratulate you and say a big thank you for this site! It's amazing how our hobby has advanced! My question is.....would it be possible for us to choose to see the aircraft reg (instead of, or even better - as well as) the flight number on the graphics? Without wanting to bang on about radarvirtuel (it's not as good!) - they do have this option. It would be great to see at a glance which aircraft are flying around europe without having to click on each plane. Not that I'm complaining as FR24 is superb! As soon as I have an SBS I will be contributing! Many thanks! Pete

Comment

• Have browsed thru this tread, but can not seem to find any question about this...

* Would it be possible to have a feature like the one on marinetraffic.com, where
              we can measure distance from a plane to a location of own choice?

* I have a iframe with FR24 on our webpage. Will it be available (again?) flightinformation
              when we click on a plane, or is this only on FR24 that this will be a option?

Arnt

Comment

• What would be good would be to add another part of the Google APi which allows the map to be rotated so that North isn't always at the top of the screen. Would be good to orientate map to the direction we are looking.
                T-EGPD7

Comment

• Hi I have two suggestions. I couldn't see mentioned anywhere here, if I missed them please ignore this.

1) In the filter tab. Filter by aircraft type. e.g. B737 or something along those lines. Would make it easier to spot those a380's and B787's

2) In the info tab for aircraft. Rate of descent or ascent in numbers. Changing the color of the track as you do now gives you a rough idea, but it would be nice to see the actual numbers if possible. Of course if you have to calculate that on the fly I can see why you would want to avoid that.

Thanks for a great site!

BA

Comment

• Hi,

Thanks for a great site, really interesting.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a search to see if there was an Android version available and it said 'nothing found'

I would happily pay for an Android App, is there any chance of that being available soon.

regards, barry

Comment

• Originally posted by LN-MOW View Post
                      What I really really would like to have is the ability to filter and display more than one airline in Filters. If we for example could separate airlines with commas or semicolon, would be a wonderful feature.
                      I would really love this feature too. Can you add it please? It would really make it easier to track flights you need. And possibly reduce server workload also because of lower number of reloads.

Mouse wheel zooming would be appreciated.

One problem/bug also: to see the latest track (since last reload) I need to click on another air plane and click again on the plane of which I want to see the track. It's not very user-friendly but can get used to it. The problem starts when the filter is on and only one plane is visible so there is no other to click on - it that case the only way to see the latest track is to reload the whole website and click on the plane.

Comment

• Hi and thank you for this wonderful iPad app. Sat outside my caravan watching traffic coming in from the Trent VOR track Dayne hold and all the high alt stuff in the glorious sunshine, what could be better.

One request, I find the yellow aircraft icon tricky to pick out against the map background which I prefer. Could they be a darker colour say red or black to give a deeper contrast.

Also a static overlay of VORs and VRPs would be a great addition.

Thanks again for this great app, well worth every penny an more

Needles 8-)

Comment

• Suggest the following features:-
                          1. Range ring or ad-hoc range measurement from designated point, e.g. airport, etc.
                          2. Estimate time of arrival
                          3. In-trail separation, e.g. time/range
                          4. Flight plan list
                          5. Color change for arrival, departure and overflight aircraft of selected airport

Comment

• Hi Mike
                            How about you give your users google map with cloud imagery. take a look at this website.... dont say I havent helped you out. you wil probally say its too hard to implement, but well in fact very easy to do it.

Last edited by ADSB; 2010-09-17, 22:27.

Comment

• Its a bit offtopic here, as my request is addressed to data.flight24.com but I do not see a thread for that.
                              I would really love the possibility to have a fourth search option - a citypair one - you enter two airports and get a list of flights between them.
                              F-EVRA2

Comment

• New filters

I would like to see a filter on aircraft type (perhaps using ICAO type codes with wild card - eg A320 for all Airbus A320, B73* for all models of B737, etc.

Also, how about filter on flight origin or destination using IATA airport codes

Comment

Working...
                                X