App for blackberry playbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App for blackberry playbook

Hi guys you know if the developers will make flightradar app for blackberry playbook? Thank you and sorry for my bad English

The Playbook is nice, but Blackberry isn't able to keep their promises on development and upgrades and it's probably about to die a silent death. Not many developers will waste any time on this unless Blackberry get their act together. Which I, at this point, find very unlikely. I own one, but dupmped it for an iPad around Christmas.
    ENFB.net
    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

I was thinking if possibile to do a porting from android to playbook however thanks for your reply

Comment

That's one of the reasons I bought the Playbook, they promised a converter would be released 'shortly'. However it never happened and I got tired of waiting. If it ever happens, you can use the Android app.

---
        I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bdktm5
        ENFB.net
        Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Okay thank you I think that i'll buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 because android it's better for the market and app but I when I think about the browser I fell really bad xD

Comment

I find the iPad 2 with the FR24 Pro app works very nicely and uses its built-in GPS to define your location on the mapping

Comment

Working...
            X