Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The signing into Premium / Large Photo blank page could be an iOS7 bug as i have updated my App yesterday and i am not having any problems on iOS5 (iPhone 3GS.)

The Large Photo hosted by Planespotters takes about 5-8 seconds to load.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-09-22, 20:23.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• FR24 Premium runs fine for me on a 3rd generation iPad and an iPhone5 both running iOS7.

Sometimes deleting an app and then reinstalling it will fix things.

Comment

• Yes, I have the same problem. Worked fine until I upgraded my iPad to iOS 7. Also get bus jets appearing to jump around the screen with no information other than type & model.
        I have the pro version and tried deleting and reloading but still the same, let's hope they fix it soon ?

Comment

• Mine is an iPad 2 with Flightrader24 pro which called up addition info with fleet info until I upgraded to iOS 7 now it no longer works properly with no additional info, no bus jet info, routes that start in the middle of an Ocean, sea or on land. Pretty much a mess really. Tried deleting and reloading the app which did stop it crashing after being opened for a couple of minutes but still can't get additional "planespotters pics", fleet info and the rest of the problems resolved. Any ideas ? Would be welcomed.

Comment

• I am using Flightradar24 pro on both my iPhone 4S and iPad mini, both of which worked well until the upgrade. I understand that the additional plane and fleet info comes from Planespotters, but all that appears is a blank white screen with the flight number at the top ( no matter how long you wait ). I would have expected it to show the aircraft registration and not the flight number, as the latter of course is not unique.
            Last edited by dimwit26; 2013-09-23, 13:11.

Comment

• I have the same problem, on my iPad 2. Since the iOS 7 upgrade, the link to planespotters.net is not working anymore. When will there be a Flightradar24 upgrade available?
              Regards from Switzerland,
              Kim

Comment

• The planespotters issue in iOS7 is fixed in the app version that is currently in Apple review. Should probably be released within 24h.

Comment

• Many thanks for this, good to have the functionality restored.

Comment

• NO Aircraft showing

Hi Folks. All of a sudden I have lost the aircraft and aircraft info' on my ipad Flightradar24. I always used to get the aircraft with its track and the board giving its in formation. Now when I select and aircraft or choose an airline from the list, it takes me to the area the plane is on the map, but there is no sign of the aircraft or its info.

Have I got the settings wrong? I

Thanks
                    John
                    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-10-01, 20:55. Reason: Post moved to relevant thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by flapsdown View Post
                      Hi Folks. All of a sudden I have lost the aircraft and aircraft info' on my ipad Flightradar24. I always used to get the aircraft with its track and the board giving its in formation. Now when I select and aircraft or choose an airline from the list, it takes me to the area the plane is on the map, but there is no sign of the aircraft or its info.

Have I got the settings wrong? I

Thanks
                      John
                      Have you updated to the latest version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/flightr...382069612?mt=8
                      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Just to know if it's possible, but if the large logotype of plane are removed from app, it will be possible to add some new plane's logotype.

Comment

• Originally posted by hillel24 View Post
                          Just to know if it's possible, but if the large logotype of plane are removed from app, it will be possible to add some new plane's logotype.
                          Why has the logo types on the pro version for iphone and ipad vanished.
                          All the aircraft look the same now,and you don't know what flight/aircraft type it is untill you highlight it.
                          Why has this feature been taken off with the last update?

ian

Comment

• Originally posted by powerslave View Post
                            Why has the logo types on the pro version for iphone and ipad vanished.
                            All the aircraft look the same now,and you don't know what flight/aircraft type it is untill you highlight it.
                            Why has this feature been taken off with the last update?

ian
                            Aircraft icons is an in-app feature. If you have bought aircraft icons and they are not showing please restore your in-app purchases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Aircraft icons is an in-app feature. If you have bought aircraft icons and they are not showing please restore your in-app purchases.
                              Hello Mike
                              I have'nt bought any icons before.Only thing i use is the pro-version.I could tell the difference between a a380 and 747,now they all look the same.

Ian

Comment

• Originally posted by powerslave View Post
                                Hello Mike
                                I have'nt bought any icons before.Only thing i use is the pro-version.I could tell the difference between a a380 and 747,now they all look the same.

Ian
                                As I wrote, aircraft icons is an in-app feature.

Comment

Working...
                                X