Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filters

I seem to be having a problem with filters. I receive blue dots for airports all over the world, but cannot receive any aircraft! What have I done incorrectly? All my filters have no specific request for any type of aircraft or airline. I am residing in Cape Town, S. Africa, and with the westerly winds aircraft from CPT International all fly over my house, but the map does not show them. Airlines like SAA, Kulula, BA etc. normally do show as I have been told. Any suggestions from an expert please? Many thanks!

Hi Rudi.

Welcome to the Forum.
    Firstly don't use Internet Explorer its not compatible with Flightradar24.
    We recommend Chrome or Firefox.
    Make sure you don't have any Ad Blocker program running and allow Cookies as Flightradar24 uses them to save your 'Map Settings'
    Make sure there is no Green Dot next to 'Filter'

Try these first and let us know if it worked, can you see any Aircraft in other parts of the World.

Sorry i forgot to add that i can Air Traffic over Cape Town.

Mike / Speedbird
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-06-17, 13:10.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Mike, Thank you for the welcome. I am using Explorere 9, and I don't think cookies will be a problem as they are allowed.
      I have a red dot next to Radar Filter, which states "Radar Filter Active". The various filter types are all "undefined", as I am not looking for anything specific. One type of aircraft I know I cannot pick up is South Africa's "1Time", who fly MD 80series which do not have the correct equipment on board.

Regards, Rudi

Comment

Hi Rudi.

You need to remove the 'Radar Filter' as that could be causing the problem and stop using Explorer 9.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Roger D - I'll give it a go!

Comment

Roger D - I'll give it a go!

Removed filter aspect, and while looking at Europe, I see one big, yellow blob of aircrasft! I've loved my flying in Africa in my younge days (am retired now) but would hate to find my way amongst all that lot!! Thanks very much for your assistance.

Kind regards, Rudi

Comment

Working...
            X