Missing flights from scenic flights on history but can be found on playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing flights from scenic flights on history but can be found on playback

I had a weird issue today with a scenic flight today that showed up without the flight history for ZK-BAC

There were two flights today that I found via playback. Spaces added so that it won't complain that I am a bot spamming.

www . flightradar24 . com / 2024-03-16 / 22:50 / 1x / STRK / 346497fd

www . flightradar24 . com / 2024-03-17 / 00:38 / 1x / STRK / 3464d149​

And then if I try and link to either of the above I get:

www . flightradar24 . com / STRK / 346497fd
    www . flightradar24 . com / STRK / 3464d149​

but the above two links don't come up, and there doesn't seem to be a way to download a KML or playback the flight.

Is this because it's not linked back to a particular aircraft?
    ​​

It use to be completely blocked.
    The trade off now is (or presumably owner asked) to hide history.

Strk being the type code. Which is normally replaced as the type/only details seen when live for blocked ones.

It's in the dbase. That's how it gets the type code. But prevents history.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2024-03-17, 09:27.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by BarTender View Post
      Is this because it's not linked back to a particular aircraft?
      ​​
      No. Tracking is blocked at the request of the owner. You may see it on the map when it's flying, but if so it will only show the type and type code. All other details will be n/a,
      Editor

Comment

Originally posted by user12345 View Post

No. Tracking is blocked at the request of the owner. You may see it on the map when it's flying, but if so it will only show the type and type code. All other details will be n/a,
        Thanks for that, I hadn't known that individual owners could block reporting on flight radar. Would be good to know that on the ZK-BAC page as there isn't anything on there to show that it is being intentionally blocked

www.flightradar24.com / data / aircraft / zk-bac

Found the two flights on Flight Aware so... 🤷

Comment

Working...
        X