No Planes Are Displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Planes Are Displaying

I'm having a problem with my desktop browser version of FR24. When I log in, all the planes disappear. Nothing is on the map unless I search for a plane. If I log out, then I see all the air traffic. I have checked my filters there are no filters, deleted the cookies and cache, javascript enabled. Is there something else I'm doing wrong?

If its only when logged in it has to be a filter or profile setting.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It only happens when I log in - but not on the app. Everything's fine on the app. Its just my computer. I checked all the boxes under categories and I have no active filters. Also, I tried logging in on a Chrome browser on my phone and it does the same thing. Its only normal in the app.
      Last edited by AV8NLVR; 2023-08-25, 07:51.

Comment

I believe going by all the questions of when the new features are going to be on the app thats still using the old system

Start an incognito window and login and if it does the same thing and it's your new service side settings.
        If it doesn't then it's your browser as incognito does not save cookies etc
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Whew! I fixed it. I had aircraft turned off under visibility.

Comment

Working...
          X