Ground Vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Vehicles

I have Gold membership on my IPhone 14 Pro Max, I cannot toggle ground vehicles off as they always stay on despite the toggle being off. I submitted a request to FR24 and after lots of info and pics they cannot duplicate this and nobody has reported it either. If you have the same phone can I ask that you please try to toggle ground vehicles off and see if it actually does turn them off?

if not it must be just me.

Thank you

What airport at you looking at? Give me some times, dates and airports. It's possible that they are not in the database and so don't have any ground vehicle tags set.
    Editor

Comment

Originally posted by DB Editor View Post
      What airport at you looking at? Give me some times, dates and airports. It's possible that they are not in the database and so don't have any ground vehicle tags set.
      Thanks DB Editor the ground vehicles are showing but I cannot turn them off!

It’s Ronaldsway Isle of Man Airport (EGNS) and with it being a relatively small Airport I want to toggle ground vehicles “off”.

Thanks for replying.

Comment

They might be showing, but as he said they need to be known and flagged as a ground vehicle before the filter works.

So needs hex/times. This one appears to be partially known at least.

Although it only finds other 'rangerX' ones in search for live ones and no historical.

Of those I checked some say ground vehicle vs airport ground vehicle

But as long as filtered uses 'gnd' as the type it should?
        Screenshot_2023-06-07-12-39-49-04_8a6ce7ef6b1c5341b022b20d7fbb4b6e.jpg

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thank you Oblivian.

Comment

Will still need you to confirm what one you're seeing and when so it can be checked if not the above.

Hex, time in utc. Etc

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian
              14.02 uk hrs
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterK View Post

Thanks DB Editor the ground vehicles are showing but I cannot turn them off!

It’s Ronaldsway Isle of Man Airport (EGNS) and with it being a relatively small Airport I want to toggle ground vehicles “off”.

Thanks for replying.
                Peter, all I can tell you is that it's not a desktop site issue, so presumably it's something specific to the app version. I have tested it with your example and also playback from this morning at 08z with RANGER trundling around the airfield and again at 0925z when FIRE3 was visible. On both the normal desktop site and the new beta site, activating and deactivating ground vehicles in the visibility settings menu has them functioning as intended. The hex codes for all the IOM ground vehicles and fixed radar masts are in the back-end database with the correct category set, so that rules out any issue there.

Try the new beta site (there's a blue icon on map to click to activate it) and go into the category menu there and check all categories except the ground vehicles one.
                Editor

Comment

Working...
                X