• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milair
    replied
    Originally posted by Vajjkaj View Post
    The problem is gone now for me anyway. Thanks
    Yes seems to be fixed, nothing heard back. First thing today it seemed to be getting better, but as you say is 100% now. Never got a tweet back though.

John

Leave a comment:

• Vajjkaj
    replied
    The problem is gone now for me anyway. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• milair
    replied
    Originally posted by Vajjkaj View Post
    Hi, I have the same "twitch" both PC and android. Every 7 seconds. For two days and it's becoming very annoying. And this is the first post i have seen about it
    Mikael
    Thanks for that Mikael, hopefully will be sorted soon. Thought I was going mad
    Just tweeted FR24 about it.

John
    Last edited by milair; 2016-12-07, 07:23.

Leave a comment:

• Vajjkaj
    replied
    Hi, I have the same "twitch" both PC and android. Every 7 seconds. For two days and it's becoming very annoying. And this is the first post i have seen about it
    Mikael

Leave a comment:

• milair
    started a topic Flight data next to A/C "twitches"

Flight data next to A/C "twitches"

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered already, seldom need to visit the forum - I have noticed recently that the flight data box next to each A/C icon appears to "twitch" or maybe refresh every 10-20 seconds ? When you are viewing a lot of A/C this becomes very irritating. The yellow A/C icon does not do it - only the flight data box next to it which briefly dissapears and re-appears. I have checked on more than 1 pc, so it is not my end.

Thanks

John
Working...
X