Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change coordinates

Hello,
    I've recently set-up an ADB-S receiver with a Raspberry Pi and a DVB-T stick.
    Currently i'm testing it, therefore the coverage is not that great, but I'm planning to install it on a roof, that is like 2 miles away from my current location.
    I've been searching for the option to change the current coordinates, but couldn't find it.
    Is there a way to change the coordinates ? Should I do it in the ini file, or on the Flightradar webpage ?

Thanks in advance,

Originally posted by trex_daemon View Post
    Hello,
    I've recently set-up an ADB-S receiver with a Raspberry Pi and a DVB-T stick.
    Currently i'm testing it, therefore the coverage is not that great, but I'm planning to install it on a roof, that is like 2 miles away from my current location.
    I've been searching for the option to change the current coordinates, but couldn't find it.
    Is there a way to change the coordinates ? Should I do it in the ini file, or on the Flightradar webpage ?

Thanks in advance,
    Saved server side when you sign up. Either need to register again or email support to change it. There is a setting in dump1090 but all that does is centre the inbuilt map it has

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks. If the weather will be fine this weekend, I'll install it to a proper location.
      Afterwards I'll send an email to support with the new coordinates.
      Thanks for the quick answer.

Comment

Working...
      X