ADSBscope can't get data from Fr24 via 30334

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADSBscope can't get data from Fr24 via 30334

I can upload data to FR24 via RTL1090. And the adsbscope can connect to FR24. But there is no data flow from FR24 to adsbscope.
    Below is my settings:
    fr24settings.PNGadsbscopeSettings.PNG

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot.

You need to replicate the same as the FR24 is listening to.

RTL ports are 31001 raw and 31004 for basestation
    (see my common ports)
    Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Those options you have chosen in FR24feed setup are only valid when using the internal decoder (dump1090). RTL has some pretty strong filtering and using it as the hosting software is il-advised.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      You need to replicate the same as the FR24 is listening to.

RTL ports are 31001 raw and 31004 for basestation
      (see my common ports)
      Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

Those options you have chosen in FR24feed setup are only valid when using the internal decoder (dump1090). RTL has some pretty strong filtering and using it as the hosting software is il-advised.
      Thanks Oblivian.
      But, if I set the same port31001 as FR24, adsbscope will conflict with FR24. Only one can work well.
      The old versions of FR24 feed has no such problem.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate View Post
        I can upload data to FR24 via RTL1090. And the adsbscope can connect to FR24. But there is no data flow from FR24 to adsbscope.
        Below is my settings:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7174[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7175[/ATTACH]

Could anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot.
        I would suggest to not use RTL1090. Run only FR24. Once that's running you can then point your adsbscope to get data from FR24. If your receiver is a dvbt dongle then use port 30002 instead of 30334.
        --

Comment

Originally posted by stargate View Post
          Thanks Oblivian.
          But, if I set the same port31001 as FR24, adsbscope will conflict with FR24. Only one can work well.
          The old versions of FR24 feed has no such problem.
          Got an error from the lo to show how? If its a limit of 1 connection per port in RTL, its another reason to ditch it. I've got multiple connections to FR24feed.exe on the various ports under windows without issue.

In your current configuration you would also have to remember to turn OFF the server properties of adsbscope and output relays in FR24feed and make it purely a viewer or you will be overlapping as all 3 can use the same ports and open servers up.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            Got an error from the lo to show how? If its a limit of 1 connection per port in RTL, its another reason to ditch it. I've got multiple connections to FR24feed.exe on the various ports under windows without issue.

In your current configuration you would also have to remember to turn OFF the server properties of adsbscope and output relays in FR24feed and make it purely a viewer or you will be overlapping as all 3 can use the same ports and open servers up.

Hi Oblivian,
            I'm using a DVBT dongle.
            In my above settings, I only made the "RAW-data Client active".

I've tried to not use the RTL1090. But I don't know how to setup the FR24.

Should I select the "4 - ModeS Beast (USB/Network)"?

And in the next step, how to find out the COM port name?
            port.PNG

Thanks.

Comment

Windows right? For standalone you use the most basic setup.

Choose decoder as DVBT. It will then use built in Dump1090 - com port is ignored

Enable the RAW option and then adsbscope can connect as Khan and my guide suggests, to 30002

Comment

Working...
              X