Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth
    replied
    Is anyone else in Oz not getting any traffic from FR24, all I'm seeing is a blank map on both desktop and Android?

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by ylis View Post
    Great to see Ayrtech has a T feeder station labelled YLHI .... thats one place I'd been pondering how to get some equipment onto Mt Gower and then how to feed the data back to FR24. Well done.
    Have not seen it but that is great news.

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Great to see Ayrtech has a T feeder station labelled YLHI .... thats one place I'd been pondering how to get some equipment onto Mt Gower and then how to feed the data back to FR24. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by Coxy View Post
    @Oblivian on a Pi where do you check and set the Ground Traffic indicator? I am running dump1090mutability 1.15 and feeding FR24

Sorry, didn't see this previously.

The extra output data on the config page i think, and during startup of the feeder if you watch it manually. Server side switch it seems.

Despite me being 13kms away and getting some ground data, due to the distance it appears to be toggled off for me. Says
    Ground traffic: no

During start.

Leave a comment:

• nomad77
    replied
    So I noticed the low level of traffic around the secondary airports and this lead me to cross checking between
    sites. These two images from different sources were captured this morning, the extra traffic was also seen on
    another site. FR24 could be lacking in coverage in this area? pull the other one.SE Melbourne 1.pngSE Melbourne 2.jpg
    Same thing seems to apply at Bankstown.

Leave a comment:

• Coxy
    replied
    Ground Traffic indicator

@Oblivian on a Pi where do you check and set the Ground Traffic indicator? I am running dump1090mutability 1.15 and feeding FR24

Leave a comment:

• YSWG
    replied
    Yeah, I'm monitoring via the FR24 box status page.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:59 am (PDT) . Posted by:
    "Koellner Guenter" dl4mea
    Hi,

first, let me ask how do you detect it has rebooted?

Guenter

Am 18.06.2018 um 14:57 schrieb [ModeSBeast]:
    >
    > Of late I have noticed that my radarcape is rebooting arbitrarily. How
    > can I check what is causing this?
    Person replied with they were monitoring uptime.

Leave a comment:

• YSWG
    replied
    Yeah it is Radarcape based, have had it for around three years IIRC. Just rebooted again! :/ Have logged the issue with support.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by YSWG View Post
    Yeah, the FR24 box itself reboots. Looking at my uptime on the box itself, looks like it rebooted itself again as uptime is 20 minutes (UPTIME: 0 days 00:20:08) yet I changed the Ethernet cable about two hours ago.

Only noticed the issue as the box totally locked up today, in turn looking up my internal Radar Server. RPi is running like a dream (with poor coverage due to a poor DIY antenna that I've yet to replace).
    Radarcape based? Someone just reported similar to the yahoo group

Leave a comment:

• YSWG
    replied
    Yeah, the FR24 box itself reboots. Looking at my uptime on the box itself, looks like it rebooted itself again as uptime is 20 minutes (UPTIME: 0 days 00:20:08) yet I changed the Ethernet cable about two hours ago.

Only noticed the issue as the box totally locked up today, in turn looking up my internal Radar Server. RPi is running like a dream (with poor coverage due to a poor DIY antenna that I've yet to replace).

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    YSWG:

FR24 Box Rebooting ? as in a different issue to the stats / connection issue fixed yesterday ?

Leave a comment:

• YSWG
    replied
    I've occasionally seen Qantas use a callsign such as QF22D and had assumed this is because it was significantly delayed. Would this be right ? I suppose the 'two numbers' in the suffix instead of 'two letters' could allow this to continue and not add to the confusion .... ?
    D is just stating it is a Q400 (DH8D), where as the Q200/300 has an extra digit and not B (Q200 = DH8B) or C (Q300 = DH8C).

Anyone having random reboots with their FR24 box? Trying to problem solve any and everything simple before going to support. Trying another Ethernet cable to see if that is the cause.
    Last edited by YSWG; 2018-06-19, 07:46.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    I have a data dump of Aussie feeders that’s some 2-3 years old which includes YJAA and YJSS. I can’t find which airports these codes are/were allocated to. Anyone have any ideas ?
    Heh, mis associated to jallabad? :P

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    I have a data dump of Aussie feeders that’s some 2-3 years old which includes YJAA and YJSS. I can’t find which airports these codes are/were allocated to. Anyone have any ideas ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X