This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi David (A namesake)
    Have you tried first to minize what screen you would like to have,. then save it,. then put that saved link in your files.
    Then when you start it,. it should go to your last screen that you had.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Hi David

Honestly I don't know what you mean. What screen?

I configured the feeder software with my key and "autostart" - so when the software opens it automatically connects and starts to feed.
      Then I put it into the "Autostart" folder in Windows (as a shortcut/link).
      It always starts up with Windows (just as my MediaCenter Software) but stays on top of the Mediacenter software - even though the mediacenter launches after the feeder software.

I just want it to Autostart with windows but in the background or in the system tray...

Thanks for your help,
      David

Comment

• In Startup folder, right click on FR24 feed icon, then select properties in dropdown menu, then select minimized in run option, as shown in picture below
        Run_minimized.png

Let me know is it work for you
        Last edited by Amper; 2013-12-11, 17:47.
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• I tried that, too - no luck.

If the developers read this: This would be a great feature for future versions!

Comment

• Here here! The 1090 software minimises using this method, but not the feed software :-(...... How about an all in one solution?

Sent from my ZX81

Comment

• yes, i did try now. I even try with /trayonly command,but no result.
              Sorry

Comment

• Yeah.

Interestingly, it is going out of "focus" but not into the tray.

Anyway it seems like there is no permanent solution or workaround for this..

Maybe /min or /trayonly will be enabled in future versions..

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiefGlider View Post
                  Yeah.

Interestingly, it is going out of "focus" but not into the tray.

Anyway it seems like there is no permanent solution or workaround for this..

Maybe /min or /trayonly will be enabled in future versions..
                  Try this method: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/w...#1TC=windows-7
                  AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• they need it to be minimized on startup

Comment

• I'm trying to contribute my data to FR24 and have run the software in conjunction with rtl1090 through port 30003. Even though i'm tracking more than two aircraft i still get the error "Too few aircraft at least 2 required" Am i doing something wrong?

14-12-2013 20-36-25.png

Comment

• Make sure your latitude & longitude info is correct - only planes that are within 400km of your declared position are acceptable - so if you have the wrong info (for example you say you are in Canada, and you are uploading planes over France they will not be accepted)

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                          Make sure your latitude & longitude info is correct - only planes that are within 400km of your declared position are acceptable - so if you have the wrong info (for example you say you are in Canada, and you are uploading planes over France they will not be accepted)
                          My lat and long info is correct as can be seen in the screen capture i posted. It linked me with Waterford Airport when i was going through the set up.

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by mickopla View Post
                            I'm trying to contribute my data to FR24 and have run the software in conjunction with rtl1090 through port 30003. Even though i'm tracking more than two aircraft i still get the error "Too few aircraft at least 2 required" Am i doing something wrong?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3059[/ATTACH]

Click on the TABLE button on rtl1090, then you will see how many planes you receive. on the picture you show us msgs you receive, not planes.
                            You must receive 2 planes with FULL info. Then the error will wanish
                            Last edited by Amper; 2013-12-14, 22:57. Reason: Wrong info Table button should click

Comment

• Tried again without changing anything and success. Now sending data to FR24 with a radar id of T-EIWF7

Comment

• Hi there.
                                I'm Yoza from Indonesia, and currently feeding as T-WARR3.
                                Because of connection unreliability, i planned to change the connection from GSM modems to LAN. However, for this LAN connection, I need some advice,
                                can fr24feed operating using TCP? as Proxifier / tunnels are udp-uncompatible.
                                In short, the FR24Feed, there is a line => protocol : udp. Can I change it to TCP?

Also, i would prefer if someone lists the options available to fr24feed.exe, though.
                                Thanks & have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X