Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its back again! after 6 hours.(It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!)
    (T-EGVN1)

Comment

• Originally posted by Madplanespotter View Post
      Its back again! after 6 hours.(It appears you are using too old version of adsbScope which uses ',' as a decimal point. Please upgrade adsbScope before continuing!)
      (T-EGVN1)
      Likewise I'm again getting this issue re-occuring with Version31 of the uploader software after some hours of running. So I've uninstalled it and re-installed Version 30 and seeing if it re-occurs.

Regards,
      Gregg
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

• Still having the same problem started as soon as i started to up load/ my feed. I will have to turn off my feed cant put up with this popping up every 20 seconds Sorry FR24.
        Last edited by Madplanespotter; 2013-03-16, 09:44.

Comment

• If anyone is experiencing this issue, please contact support@fr24.com so we can send you a beta feeder to test.

Comment

• I've already emailed support (no reply yet) ticket: 5386

But has this been fixed, or does the beta fix it. The pop-up every 15-20 secs is getting too much and I'll have to close my 24/7 feed.

Also out of interest, what does FR24feed got to do with adsbScope, since I'm not running adbsScope only PlanePlotter & MilModeS Logger.

Dave
            ( Twitter: Dave_EGDR, Planeplotter: xi, Kit: G31DDC Excalibur & IC-R2500, Wellbrook ALA1530PE-1 and Diamond D777 )

Comment

• As far as i know they are still working on this! the Beta feeder i was given try did not work. I have gone back to using the fr24feed (3).exe of which seems to work with no problem Fr24 asked me what what receiver i use and what version of software, which is the AirNav RadarBox & software version - 4.03.so i dont know if it is only people with the AirNav RadarBox which are affected by this?

Comment

• No its not the box or box software as I run the ModeS Beast and PlanePlotter, both bang up to date. Also the error did not display with previous version of FR24feed only latest from a few days back.

Dave
                ( Twitter: Dave_EGDR, Planeplotter: xi, Kit: G31DDC Excalibur & IC-R2500, Wellbrook ALA1530PE-1 and Diamond D777 )

Comment

• If the network uses a proxy policy, the feeder software can't go through it. It would be better if it can be fixed in the future release. thx

Comment

• Version 0232 is out now. I have feeder software installed on two laptops. Laptop 2 updates happily when I click on the banner. Laptop 1 claims v0231 still is the current version when doing the same. ???
                    ENFB.net
                    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

• I am getting frustrated trying to become a new feeder.

Running RTL1090 and ADSBscope. Not clear if I need both but think I have tried every possible combination but can't seem to get past the Network off mode. I see multiple planes on scope so I know it's working.

Thanks,

Jack Marengo, Il

MOD EDIT / Your post was moved to the correct thread. Speedbird
                      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-22, 03:43. Reason: Moderator note added

Comment

• Hi!

I'm using adsbscope and feed software. All nomal but since "Radar: T-SBCT1 Status: Offline Last upload: 2013-03-28 22:26:15" this data my RADAR not upload any data to server and I don't see any flights under my radarīs surveillance. Can anyone help me?
                        Radar: T-SBCT1

Comment

• Originally posted by px5e9142 View Post
                          Hi!

I'm using adsbscope and feed software. All nomal but since "Radar: T-SBCT1 Status: Offline Last upload: 2013-03-28 22:26:15" this data my RADAR not upload any data to server and I don't see any flights under my radarīs surveillance. Can anyone help me?
                          Not sure this is a universal problem but it seems to be common.

It makes the whole effort seem pointless. Looks from my location like someone 20 south of me covers a several hundred miles range so what am I wasting my time for? Every flight anywhere in that range has his id and it's been that way since I started feeding about a week ago.

Aside from that, I wish someone would explain the subject of this thread. I had a topic moved to this thread because it was supposed to be more appropriate but there are hundreds of other threads discussing windows feeder software. So what does "The ONLY" mean?

Jack Marengo, il

Comment

• Originally posted by px5e9142 View Post
                            Hi!

1) Make sure that adsbscope is exporting data on port 30003.
                            2) Make sure that FR24 software is running and you have pressed "start" to upload data.

Comment

• Originally posted by k9act View Post
                              Not sure this is a universal problem but it seems to be common.

It makes the whole effort seem pointless. Looks from my location like someone 20 south of me covers a several hundred miles range so what am I wasting my time for? Every flight anywhere in that range has his id and it's been that way since I started feeding about a week ago.

Aside from that, I wish someone would explain the subject of this thread. I had a topic moved to this thread because it was supposed to be more appropriate but there are hundreds of other threads discussing windows feeder software. So what does "The ONLY" mean?

Jack Marengo, il
                              The post you commented is someone having problem UPLOADING data, as Status: Offline
                              Your issue is I guess that your Status is Online but your code does not appear as often as you would like to. If there are many feeders in the same area only on code is shown but it does NOT mean that your feed is not making any sense. I have described this in this post http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post18371

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                The post you commented is someone having problem UPLOADING data, as Status: Offline
                                Your issue is I guess that your Status is Online but your code does not appear as often as you would like to.
                                It's not a question of frequency. It's the fact that I have never seen my ID nor anyone other than the one mentioned and this over an area that seems improbable.

I am simply tying to determine if dedicating a computer and the time to this project is of any value. Using the id as feedback, it seems that it is not.

I read your previous posting and implied this in my first sentence.

However, one more point that comes to mind here is that in my case, the online/offline is pretty random. It always shows a recent upload but is as likely to be on as off when I look even though I never turn turn it off and other than an occasional internet failure, I do not understand what this says.

js

Comment

Working...
                                X