Problem registering new DVB-T unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem registering new DVB-T unit

Ive come so far to been able to install the image on the Pi, and creating an account on FR24, but for the last part on registering the unit, im stuck.
    The only thing i can think of, is the message "if your receiver is not on the list above, please follow the instructions below" "SSH into your Pi and execute this command"
    This part im stuck on, i dont even know what SSH something is.
    Does it require to be a datanerd to be able to get this thing up and running, or are there other easier ways to proceed?
    Ps, ive already googled SSH something, and i even installed Putty, but none of it makes any sense to me.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Heres a couple fo screen shots from my attempt that might help.
    Im on the latest windows version.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

"and creating an account on FR24"

Does it.
    If you wrote your email, location of antenna and answered some setup questions it asked. It's done already.

What did you follow to get to this point.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      "and creating an account on FR24"

Does it.
      If you wrote your email, location of antenna and answered some setup questions it asked. It's done already.

What did you follow to get to this point.
      Not sure what you mean, but the receiver never showed on the list, and therefore not registered, so not able to enter email, location etc.
      I reached the point where you can see at picture nbr 2.

Comment

That is the manual install lines activate receiver is only valid if you used the image

If you answered all the questions about your position the job is done
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

That is the manual install lines activate receiver is only valid if you used the image

If you answered all the questions about your position the job is done
          Like i said, i never got to the point of where i was asked questions, so obviously not being able to answer any questions.

Comment

Please don't give me like I said if you are not giving all the information

How did you get the operating system on the pi

The picture you have provided are manual steps if you have an operating system already

The primary steps in the how to guide are to stamp a ready-made image to a SD card

​​​​​​
            That mage broadcasts on your local network that it is ready to be activated

If you followed some other command line instructions to get an operating system on the device that will not work

So please again which process did you follow to get to where you are
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2024-03-26, 19:34.

Comment

Please don't give me like I said if you are not giving all the information

How did you get the operating system on the pi

The picture you have provided are manual steps if you have an operating system already

The primary steps in the how to guide are to stamp a ready-made image to a SD card

​​​​​​
              That mage broadcasts on your local network that it is ready to be activated

If you followed some other command line instructions to get an operating system on the device that will not work

So please again which process did you follow to get to where you are
              Sorry if i dont understand what you mean.
              Ive followed the instructions down to the point here, and up to 2:37 in this video, where youre suppose to see the receiver, and click the activate button, but it never showed up on the list, and cannot proceed from there.
              The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Dowloaded img, writing the file to sd card with Win32DiskImager
              then followed this step by step. I went for the wifi solution, which i have verified is correct.
              Dont know what else i can tell you, other than that ive have done everything exactly as per instructions.
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

No one able to help out with this?

Comment

Working...
                X