Issue after moving pi to wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue after moving pi to wifi

Good afternoon. I'm a new feeder myself and booted my Pi up over ethernet before I set WiFi. I activated my receiver and everything ran great until I edited the wpa_supplicant.conf.template and switched from hard wired to WiFi. The MAC address associated with my activated receiver changed by one alpha character and then the receiver status was showing offline. I tried a few of the commands I found online to make sure I was on the latest update and now FlightRadar24 shows "No devices found". My status however on the Pi shows connected via UDP and it's tracking aircraft. Not sure what to do now. I did submit a support ticket but no idea if/when anyone will respond. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Once a feed is activated, it will not show up on the Activation page. It doesn't matter whether you activate it when it is connected via Ethernet or wifi. Once activation is done, you should go to your account to check the status. Do remember you have to remove .template from wpa_supplicant.conf.template. If it shows up as online here then everything is good.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    --

Comment

Working...
    X