Antenna came loose, kicked to Gold level without notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antenna came loose, kicked to Gold level without notice

Sorry if this was in the FAQs, I tried looking but couldn't locate.

Apparently the antenna on my feeder came loose and though my feeder was still communicating, it didn't have a whole lot to say...

I've received notifications in the past (when power was lost) that the feeder went down but apparently there is no mechanism for alerting when no aircraft have been reported in X amount of time?

Regardless, it appears I've resolved it and aircraft are again being reported. - Will my subscription service automatically kick back up to Business level?

Thanks!

Appears my account was bumped back up to Business level but it would be nice if there were some sort of alerting on -0- aircraft reporting. - Then again, if there is a mass grounding event, that could get pretty annoying for a lot of people I imagine.

Comment

This happened again where my antenna connection came loose and no aircraft were being seen/reported. This time it took me even longer as the loose connection was not obvious and required longer troubleshooting.

Alerts get sent by FR24 when a feeder goes offline but there are no alerts when the reported aircraft count is 0 for an extended period of time?? - Anyone have any idea how to create an alert like this? All I can think of is to set up a scraper of some sort that looks at my FR24 sharing page and build logic around reading the results there. VERY kludgy!

Comment

Working...
      X