Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Seen - Information

Hi all!

I see from the fr24 feeder status that about 10-20 aircraft are tracked (both Mode-s and Adsb) and about 7-15 are uploaded at any given time of the hour. When I update the Live Flight Tracker-Real time flight tracker map page once every hour, I see only about 10-30 aircraft are updated in the Aircraft seen section.

Early in the morning (Malaysia Time), I see it is updating about 50 to 60 aircraft per hour and after 4-5 hours it reduces to 10-30 aircraft in the aircraft seen section but on the status page, I keep seeing 10-20 aircraft always.

Hence I would like to know how FR24 updates the aircraft seen section.

Look at the raw logs sometime. Probably find a lot of them in ignore state

The servers are able to say to the client 'we have enough people feeding that one - ignore it'
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Look at the raw logs sometime. Probably find a lot of them in ignore state

The servers are able to say to the client 'we have enough people feeding that one - ignore it'
      Hi Oblivian!

Understood. Maybe in the early hours not many feeders are online and as more come online during the day I see a reduction in mine.

Tqvm.

Comment

Working...
      X