Data upload issues for the past 24 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data upload issues for the past 24 hours

Anybody else having problems with their data upload statistics page not updating? Mine says it is online but hasn't received any data since 6am this morning. Checked it all my end and it's all good and chugging away nicely. Not sure if it's related but I've noticed over the past 24 hours that sometimes, when i load up the statistics page, it says 'no data available for this radar...' and was wondering if this is a service issue?

Rule no1
    ignore the stats pages.

They are different servers to the feed receive servers

Since yesterday about 19:55 - 20:20UTC all checked RADAR stations show offline in their availability/station online statistic, although the station is online. Additionally all checked stations show the "no recent data for this radar" comment/warning if their statistics page are opened. EDIT: Data Upload wasn't

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Mine stopped at 02:00GMT on 19th October and although it was showing as "online" there was no data in any of the graphs etc until 08:30 when I restarted the FR24 software on my Pi and it all came to life again.
      This morning I am seeing that my uptime is down from 720 hours (it's been on line for 40 days since last reboot) to 709 hours
      Hey Ho

Comment

Working...
      X