Long time ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time ......

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I have been active on here due to various reasons - like my existing feeder works! (apart from the odd SD card crash), I started feeding FR & FA back in May 2015 and that's where my problem stems from: outdated OS stopping me doing a few things.

The Pi2B that has been my feeder is still running on Wheezy, using 1090-mutability (1.15-dev) amongst other things. I intend to upgrade it to a spare 3B+ I have as I don't think the 2B will run the later versions of Rasbian or RPiOS.

What's the best way to do a multi feeder build these days, complete with the collectd graphs etc? Do I start with a manual install of dump1090 and go from there? (-mutability or the -fa flavour?)

Tried doing a search, but ended up only finding older threads which are probably out of date.

Cheers,

Andrew
    (FR: T-YSBK22 FA: site 8312)
    T-YSBK22

Me personally i prefer this method: https://github.com/wiedehopf/adsb-wi...ADS-B-receiver

Comment

Thanks wiedehopf !! I knew between you and abcd567 there'd be a comprehensive set of up-to-date instructions somewhere. Much appreciated, it's exactly what I am after.
      T-YSBK22

Comment

Working...
      X