Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS: 3D13F0
    Registration: D-EFUM
    ICAO Type code: PA28
    Type: Piper PA-28-140
    Serial No: 28-7725080
    Private Owner
    ICAO Paint code: -
    ICAO operator code: -
    First flight date: 1978-00-00

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Christopher.Rubin View Post
      ModeS: 3D13F0
      Registration: D-EFUM
      ICAO Type code: PA28
      Type: Piper PA-28-140
      Serial No: 28-7725080
      Private Owner
      ICAO Paint code: -
      ICAO operator code: -
      First flight date: 1978-00-00
      3D13F0
      D-EFUM
      P28A
      Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee
      28-7725080
      1978
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • E494DB
        PR-SKD
        C172
        Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP
        172S10242
        EJ - SCHOOL AVIATION
        2006-00-00

        Comment


        • E4923E
          PP-KCP
          BE36
          Beechcraft G36 Bonanza
          E-3701
          2006-00-00

          Comment


          • 31FFA7
            I-C766
            FDCT
            Flight Design CTSW
            Private

            Comment


            • 31DD76
              I-C963
              VL3
              Aveko VL-3 Evolution
              Private

              Comment


              • 394813
                F-GSAT
                PC6T
                Pilatus PC-6B Turbo-Porter
                904
                Private
                1994

                Comment


                • 440487
                  OE-CLL
                  RV9
                  Vans RV-9
                  91363
                  Private

                  Comment


                  • 506E25
                    S5-DRR
                    C172
                    Cessna 172N Skyhawk
                    17272506
                    Private
                    1979

                    Comment


                    • ABB9F3
                      N855AH
                      A139
                      AgustaWestland AW139
                      41547
                      Private
                      2018


                      ABBDAA
                      N856AH
                      A139
                      AgustaWestland AW139
                      41553
                      Private
                      2018


                      These are both USA built so are "AgustaWestland" with no space

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Marcos Vinicyus
                        I did not understand, could you explain in detail?
                        This Mode S is New
                        It has to be between E40000 ... E7FFFF, if you are the owner of the aircraft you will know you are wrong. This is just a poorly coded aircraft.

                        http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
                          It has to be between E40000 ... E7FFFF, if you are the owner of the aircraft you will know you are wrong. This is just a poorly coded aircraft.

                          http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html
                          E494B9
                          PT-GLG
                          PAY1
                          Piper PA-31T1 Cheyenne I
                          31T-8104048
                          Private
                          1981
                          (Mode S is now correct)

                          Comment


                          • 7C7039
                            VH-WGB
                            EVOT
                            E.A.C.T. Evolution
                            EVO-0083
                            Private
                            2017-00-00

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                              ABB9F3
                              N855AH
                              A139
                              AgustaWestland AW139
                              41547
                              Private
                              2018


                              ABBDAA
                              N856AH
                              A139
                              AgustaWestland AW139
                              41553
                              Private
                              2018


                              These are both USA built so are "AgustaWestland" with no space
                              What's the point of helicopter with no space?

                              Comment


                              • 45F07B
                                OY-9211
                                ULAC
                                0694
                                Jora UA2
                                Private owner
                                1994-00-00
                                Last edited by lva; 2019-02-14, 15:55.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X