Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Erkens View Post
    Transavia fleet: how can I filter the Dutch Transavia from the France Transavia fleet? In FR24 when I enter Transavia in the Search option, I get the options Transavia HV/TRA and Transavia France TO/TVF. The first option has all the aircrafts shown, Dutch & France, the Transavia France has 0 aircrafts in its fleet. Can that be corrected? Ben...
    You have this filtering option:

00001.png

00002.png

00003.png
    Last edited by arion; 2024-04-03, 17:20.

Comment

• Great, tnx, that works.

Comment

• Hi FlightRadar24 team,
        I hope this is the appropriate forum for this error notification, I attempted the posted link to database errors, but it simply returned a web error!

VH-XFB (MSN 208B1016) is currently operating out of Wilton Airport YWIO. Recent flights incorrectly replace Wilton with Grovedale GEX/YGLG in Victoria, not sure what causes this error, but the flights are definitely in NSW out of/and to Wilton YWIO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Not sure what you mean by neither?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrianL View Post

Not sure what you mean by neither?
            It doesn't matter that you have no details. And it also won't matter if you reported it.
            Neither will fix

Photos are based on tail number and come from Jetphotos. Who approve them and need to be updated to latest if registrations change.

If the image is wrong. The answer is there.
            Speificially
            Photos of aircraft on Flightradar24 are not hosted by Flightradar24 but come from the separate JetPhotos catalog.  The latest photo available for that registration in the JetPhotos catalog is shown when selecting an aircraft of Flightradar24. In...
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Every time you edit it and repost this it's reporting it as spam.
              please do it once and once only and then wait for it to be approved

Screenshot_2024-04-21-12-53-49-57_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
              Last edited by Oblivian; 2024-04-21, 00:54.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hey Flight radar Team! I hope this isn't in the wrong category on the forum. But here is an issue:

This Tecnam P2008 Aircraft from my local flying school does not show up on Flightradar anymore but it does on flight aware and other tracking sites.

For some reason since November 5th 2023 this aircraft (23-1560) from my local flying school no longer shows up on flight radar or logs flight history properly, despite it having a working ADSB transponder, (it's built into a Garmin G3X Avionics suite). It shows up just fine on other platforms like flight aware, ADSB exchange etc. and use to on Flightradar up until November 5th 2023. I can confirm all other aircraft from our flying club show up just fine, so there's definitely no ADSB coverage issues in my area or transponder issues on that aircraft etc. Here are some screenshots below of a most recent flight. (Refer to the image links below). Any ideas on the problem would be much appreciated! (Here is a link to the aircraft history you will see anytime before November 5th 2023 it was tracking just fine): https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/23-1560#

Flightaware Track:
                https://www.flightaware.com/live/fli...339Z/YBDG/YBDG

FlightRadar Track (Same Flight): https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...-1560#34c03ac3 (Copy and paste link into browser)

I hope it can be fixed maybe by removing the aircraft from the database and re-adding it? My flying school would love it fixed as they rely on tracking their solo students to make sure their flying in the right areas etc.

Thanks again FR24 Team!

Sorry for all the reposts just couldn't get the links sorted. I know now just to edit and wait sorry again.​

Comment

• You guys don't have access to the routes dbase also I take it?

Seems Air New Zealand has gone and changed their Callsign secondary/expanded again.
                  Hard to explain but all the prop routes now have a full callsign of NZ5 and not split between two.

Searching ANZ837L use to redirect/decode as NZ8837 - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/nz8837
                  NZ8xxx helping to be a designator for the DHC8/Link legacy routes

ANZ816M would redirect/decode as NZ5816 - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/nz5816
                  NZ5xxx being the designator for ATR/Mt Cook routes

Unfortunately it would appear that on about Apr2 the ANZ8xxx was ditched and all remapped to NZ5xxx

So ANZ873L in search, redirects to https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/nz8837 but stops Apr2
                  While if you manually use https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/nz5837 it has a data start of Apr2

To confuse things, it seems the 'find other flights' feature from the popout panel redirects correctly. And Live versions will show both. But non live tends to find the legacy link only.

image.png
                  Last edited by Oblivian; Yesterday, 07:41.

Comment

• Yeah I don't Believe we have access to the route database, It's strange because I'm very confident there's no transponder issue with that aircraft it's just obvoiulsly something happened on November 5th with that aircraft and Flight Radars database, unsure what it could have been, but it is interesting to see it has happened to those Air New Zealand flights as well.
                    Would removing the plane from the database then re-adding it perhaps fix the issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by JBAviation View Post
                      Yeah I don't Believe we have access to the route database, It's strange because I'm very confident there's no transponder issue with that aircraft it's just obvoiulsly something happened on November 5th with that aircraft and Flight Radars database, unsure what it could have been, but it is interesting to see it has happened to those Air New Zealand flights as well.
                      Would removing the plane from the database then re-adding it perhaps fix the issue?
                      Not sure who'l you're replying to but my question was for the editors who monitor/input here. Not about your query.

Comment

• Oh yeah sorry my bad I thought you may have been one of the editors.

Comment

Working...
                        X