Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings everyone!

I have noticed that all aircraft of the type TUCA (EMB-312 Tucano, mostly used for military training, CAS, etc) are using the light multi-engine icon (see screenshot below), but they are single engine turboprops.

If someone could please just fix that, would be great!

Best regards from Brazil!

Comment

• Hello. The flight data for aircraft ZUIGT appears to be corrupted. Was working fine until November. Unable to do flight playback since December. Any advice on how to fix? Thanks

Comment

• Please enter a message with at least 10 characters
        Last edited by user12345; 2024-02-05, 07:54.
        Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by dedevillela View Post
          Greetings everyone!

I have noticed that all aircraft of the type TUCA (EMB-312 Tucano, mostly used for military training, CAS, etc) are using the light multi-engine icon (see screenshot below), but they are single engine turboprops.

If someone could please just fix that, would be great!

Best regards from Brazil!

Yes, admin have been aware of this for a long time. The icons are still in the same stage of "being reworked" as they were back in 2018 per Mike's post. You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.
          Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by user12345 View Post

Yes, admin have been aware of this for a long time. The icons are still in the same stage of "being reworked" as they were back in 2018 per Mike's post. You shouldn't hold your breath waiting for a fix.
            Yep, I'm aware of that, back in the day I was very active here in the forum... still worth pointing out anyway, who knows...

Comment

• For ICAO ae61fe, it’s tagged to a UH-60 18-20986.
              the code is actually used by an AC-130J 18-5882 which left PSM this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Topgunphoto View Post
                For ICAO ae61fe, it’s tagged to a UH-60 18-20986.
                This block of hex codes (roughly the AE61F* group) appears to have been double issued to both Lockheed and Sikorsky. The database has a mixture of both, probably the first call sign seen and then attributed to one or the other model. As there is such overlap, and we don't have a way to rectify this to include all frames, I don't see much reason to alter anything unfortunately. Unless the Army and Air Force sort things out and come up with a solution to re-assign some of the aircraft. I know this isn't helpful to what you have brought up, but wanted to at least drop in and say why we can't change much here...

Comment

For ICAO ae61fe, it’s tagged to a UH-60 18-20986.
                  All the H60s are miscoded in that block. A bunch of them have been recoded but there's still a few stragglers. I've changed the AE61F*s to the C30Js. Not sure the exact models so you can review them tomorrow when the server updates and advise if further edits are needed.
                  Editor

Comment

• Originally posted by user12345 View Post

All the H60s are miscoded in that block. A bunch of them have been recoded but there's still a few stragglers. I've changed the AE61F*s to the C30Js. Not sure the exact models so you can review them tomorrow when the server updates and advise if further edits are needed.

Thank you so much, here's 3 others I have if you want to confirm the models?
                    Airplane Serial Unit Base Mode S
                    HC-130J 18-5879 102nd RQS Gabreski ae61fc
                    AC-130J 17-5877 4th SOS Hurlbert Field ae61fa
                    HC-130J 16-5873 102nd RQS Gabreski ae61f7
                    zz0.10szbp5dwxkzz

Comment

T
                      What are their full type names?
                      Editor

Comment

• The HC-130J is the Combat King II
                        AC-130J is the Ghostrider

Comment

• Looks like ae62’s are messed up as well. ae6204 is showing up as 18-20992 UH-60M. Its really an HC-130J 17-5892 known as. Combat King II. Just left the airport KPSM I’m at

Comment

Looks like ae62’s are messed up as well. ae6204 is showing up as 18-20992 UH-60M. Its really an HC-130J 17-5892 known as. Combat King II. Just left the airport KPSM I’m at
                            They share the same codes. Please contact the US Army and US Air Force to have them code them properly.
                            Editor

Comment

• Dear all,

I have added YU-DXX with hex 4C0EF7 but it is still not visible when in flight and S mode on.
                              What could be the reason?

KR
                              Igor

Comment

• Transavia fleet: how can I filter the Dutch Transavia from the France Transavia fleet? In FR24 when I enter Transavia in the Search option, I get the options Transavia HV/TRA and Transavia France TO/TVF. The first option has all the aircrafts shown, Dutch & France, the Transavia France has 0 aircrafts in its fleet. Can that be corrected? Ben...

Comment

Working...
                                X