Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jseb View Post
    Hello, when I search for my plane FJVWN in the Flightradar24 application, it appears in duplicate. One with the photo and the last tracks and the other without photo with tracks that stop in 2021.
    Is it possible to correct this?

The first from 10/10/2020 to 02/01/2021
    The second from 10/23/2021 until now

Nothing between February 2021 and October 2021 (but we fly almost every day)
    Top is search of flight by callsign - from transponder flight, probably before it was in database.
    below, is result of search of aircraft database.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Because it's not
      The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
      This is exactly my question ! Why it's not in the database ? I gave informations in the database forum :
      The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in

Comment

• You said it was 'already added'. Not that you had requested.

The editors have likely overlooked. Or waiting for a received entry to verify.

​​​​​​
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Amendment for the Boeing 737 MAX 8 that was written off in 2019, which resulted in worldwide grounding of the 737 MAX:

ModeS/Hex-code - 040152
          Registration - ET-AVJ
          ICAO Type code - B38M
          Type - Boeing 737 MAX 8
          MSN - 62450
          Airline / Owner - Ethopian Airlines (Deregistered)
          Paint code (ICAO) - Deregistered
          Operator code (ICAO) - Deregistered
          First flight date - 2018-10-30

Comment

• Why delete my post?

I not understand delete corrections forum so where we post corrections of your mistakes?

7A4279 is military code it not B-290A https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-290a you make this up! It is B-4086 he special secret and he still fly lok like CUA B-209Z

We clever to disguise him Many spotter surprise at ZUH airshow when he show up

7A427A is military code it not B-290C https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-290c again you make this up! It is B-4085 he secret special and he still fly look like B-209H

Please show me your proof of B-290A and B-290C

Yesterday i give you B-326X before he deliver no spotter site stil have him, so i know what happen in China
            Last edited by Xian; 2022-02-17, 15:08.

Comment

• Still no change why you not check and why you not answer.

Because you worng!

Comment

• Morning can some update Iberia A320-251N please. In the aircraft type box it has the C/N rather than the aircraft type, of A320-251N.

MTIA

Dogmatix

Comment

• Should’ve put EC-NTA for my previous post, everything stands the same in my previous message.

Regards

Sentinel

Comment

• Afternoon can someone update EJ-GAJB

Hexcode 4CA91D

C/N 268153 is incorrect should be 258153

Regards
                    Dogmatix

Comment

• Mode-s/Hexcode -4CAD1D
                      Registration EJ-GABJ
                      IACO type code HS25
                      Type Bae 125-800B
                      MSN- 258153
                      Airliner/Owner -Gainjet Ireland

There seems to be some confusion on the Hexcode. FR24
                      has the Hexcode of 4CA91D which equates to a scrapped A320 EI-DDL. Irish civil aircraft register has the Hexcode code of 4CAD1D. AIrNav radar also report EJ-GABJ Hexcode as 4CAD1D.

Regards

Dogmatix

Comment

• I know you are posting here because the errors database thread was removed

But I don't believe thats what this thread was made for.

Comment

• Is there somewhere else errors can be posted or, would it be better to do a fresh up date for for that hexcode?.
                          I know I am new to this forum Just trying to help the forum.

regards

Dogmatix

Comment

• Sorry about posting the error here. Until you mentioned it about the errors data thread, I had no idea that there was a thread for errors in the database. I automatically assumed that this would be the place for such a post. Where can I report the errors to in the database to, so they can be corrected.

Regards
                            Dogmatix

Comment

• Response to bahamabarbarian, ref: https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...386#post212386

I think perhaps you have misunderstood my previous post. The airframe details are not in question, it's the fact that none of the hex codes for the submissions you've posted are in use, ergo regardless of who is listing them they are nothing more than guesses at this point in time. Guesses don't go in the database. I understand that some countries have fixed hex > reg algorithms where tie-ups can be predicted, but that's all it is : a prediction. Predictions are not fact until they actually happen and there have been numerous examples over the years where new frames have delivered with miscoded transponders.

Please only post submissions when there is evidence of the hex pinging so it can be checked by the editors. Thanks.
                              Editor

Comment

• I added my plane
                                Hex 3FFA0F
                                D-MEEC
                                But i still can't find it in the database. Did I post anything wrong in 'Aircraft to be added'?
                                The plan was formerly known as OM-S538.

Comment

Working...
                                X