Facebook Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Group

I've been subscribing to FR24 for several years. I found a Facebook page that obviously is not an official FR24 page. I finally found the official FR24 group. One slight problem. I can't join it because I haven't had my FB account for more than 3 months. However, I did have a FB account for over 10 years but because I cannot access it,, I had to create a new FB account. Is there someone I can email to make an exception to the 3 months rule?
    Last edited by damiross; 2024-01-07, 22:46.

I believe that is a hard coded limit in Facebook auto moderation tools and can't be avoided.

It's to stop obvious join and dash spam accounts. While totally ignoring the obvious ones.

You aren't missing much. Other than updating that when things go bad while not updating forum, it's mainly a harvest point for notable movements they can share like news.

The rest is full of 'whats this plane doing ' that the faq or google of the reg usually answers. So I left, given they also heavy hand moderate stuff that clear doesn't fall into an unidentified criteria.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks. I quit the group I was in because most answers to serious questions were posted by idiots who thought they were funny.

Comment

Working...
      X