Aircraft photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft photo

Hi, I recently requested in here to update the aircraft I fly since that registration was being previously used by another aircraft. Everything is now showing correctly, except the aircraft photo. I just uploaded one to JetPhotos and it was accepted. Does it take a while to show the change in the app? Aircraft's registration is XA-CAM.

I can't post the link to the photo since this is one of my first posts on the forum but you can find it in JetPhotos by searching XA-CAM, it's a King Air 250.

Thanks!

The guys on Jetphoto have to see if it meets some criteria they have been given and approve it with a 'show on FR24' flag.
    Until then, no, it won't show.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      The guys on Jetphoto have to see if it meets some criteria they have been given and approve it with a 'show on FR24' flag.
      Until then, no, it won't show.
      Thanks. Do you know if that is something the screeners approve during the first screening? Or do they do it after it has been accepted?

Comment

Hit and miss going by the number of people on their forum asking.

Chuck 'forums.jetphotos.com fr24' into google and you see them all. IE:

I have recently uploaded a photo of a United 787, and its not showing on FR24 app even though it is the latest photo (by date photo taken). Here is the link to the photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9913481 . Could someone please explain why is it not showing up(it has been a few days already), and if it is a glitch, how
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Hit and miss going by the number of people on their forum asking.

Chuck 'forums.jetphotos.com fr24' into google and you see them all. IE:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...t-show-on-fr24
          Will do that. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X