Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HermanZA
    replied
    Nothing beats a "fix" of our favourite forum, whenever and wherever the urge grabs hold of one!

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    You would think the world has ended. There are other ways and means to get fixes, albeit not your favourite methods.

I only suggested a patch notification I got for a different forum from tapatalk coincided with this failure may have been needed. It was not confirmed that it was all that was required.
    A web browser for the forum space is a real bind if you're using a tablet and almost impossible with a smartphone. And is especially annoying if you try - it notices you are using a mobile device and nags you to use tapatalk instead. Are we sure it's not something daft like a firewall setting that's blocking it? (RHEL and derived versions have a feature whereby the firewall and selinux security features sometimes get 'repaired' when operating system patches are applied).

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    You would think the world has ended. There are other ways and means to get fixes, albeit not your favourite methods.

I only suggested a patch notification I got for a different forum from tapatalk coincided with this failure may have been needed. It was not confirmed that it was all that was required.

Leave a comment:

• HermanZA
    replied
    12 days and counting... for some patch or upgrade to be installed.

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by 41south View Post
    Are we there yet?
    No we're not - it still doesn't work ... I really miss it!

Leave a comment:

• 41south
    replied
    Are we there yet?

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    There is update for Tapatalk,mail is sent. we have to wait for webmasters/admins to install it

Leave a comment:

• HermanZA
    replied
    Perhaps any update / workaround for us Tapatalk users? Really missing the convenience of checking out our favourite forum whenever, wherever.

Leave a comment:

• Bell 407
    replied
    Any feedback on this issue? Been unable to connect to the forum via Tapatalk for a few days now.

Leave a comment:

• Asbel
    replied
    How to read the JSON files

Hi, is there anyone here who knows how data is represented in the JsON files on this website?
    Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    I get alerts there is new content (android version), but when I click to open FR24 forums it closes immediately.

If there's more info you require to help fix this please let us know

Leave a comment:

• Rooster
    replied
    Mine is not connecting either ! PLEASE can you fix this, as my phone is my primary connection to the forum !
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• HermanZA
    replied
    After updating my BB Z30 last night, I also could not connect to the forum with Tapatalk. Relieved to see others are having same issue, and its not a localised problem I created for myself! :-P

Leave a comment:

• nzfatmatt
    replied
    Glad to know I'm not going mad, hopefully it's a nice easy update then. The weird thing is I just got a notification saying someones replied, but hit the same problem when I clicked on the notification.

I think a distraction is in order. Head to roof - investigate strengthening mast. The 130km/h Well winds in the weekend didn't damage anything but there was some movement including rotation at a U clamp!l Some guys on Sunday morning stopped a lot of the movement (that's on top of the the stays! )

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Thanks, will check later today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X