Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible aircrafts?

Hi there

I recieve data from aircrafts are not shown on the flightradar24 map - my Feeder status shows it with all data and coords, it is only one aircraft and both fields Aircraft tracked and Aircraft uploaded shows '1'

Right now I am recieving data from
    ICAO: C2B37D
    Call: CFC4165
    Squawk: 5233
    Altitiude: 37000
    example position @ 19:44:51UTC is 55.7248 -7.7278

about one hour ago I've seen data from C2C1FB/CFC3065 - not on the map, no data for those aircrafts available..

What aircrafts are they?
    Why FR24 doesn't show them on the map?

P.S.
    A new one: 4066D2/UKP443/SQW7043 /9900ft - DB shows it is Airbus Helicopters H145, UK Police Aviation - but I am in Ireland. There was Irish Coast Guard helicopter EIICU, I've seen it on the map and on the sky about 15 mins ago... very peculiar forsooth..
    ..and C2C1FB/CFC3065 is back but still not on the map..

Per FR24:
    Restricted aircraft
    Operators of private or sensitive aircraft may request their tracking details be restricted or not displayed. Generally, aircraft requesting that they not be displayed on Flightradar24 are military aircraft. Some military aircraft, such as various transport aircraft, are visible.
    So, what you can do, is to check out ADS-B Exchange for unfiltered (feed them!). Here's the first aircraft track

ADS-B Exchange - track aircraft live - aircraft flight history

Comment

Thanks for the answer..

Well, I understand some aircrafts are not displayed on the map, but why they are not included into statistics?

Comment

Working...
      X